Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Use for a new charecter. (MxM) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Others (played by Ohermichi)

Charlye is a character I came up with that is suppose to go with one of my other characters but he needs some use before I can bother to write a story between the two of them.

-Males only, nothing ever interests me with having someone play a female to one of my males.
-Paragraphs (at the very least one) are a must
-Adult themes (He's to go with someone who is very sexual)
TelephoneRingingAnimated.gif

B) You rang?
Others (played by Ohermichi) Topic Starter

Of course~
You have some cuties there.

Bump Up - Still looking
perhaps you would find any one of my characters to your liking :)

Either Amera or Erune I think could end up with something good.
Others wrote:

im glad you like them ^^. Amera would be the very submissive one in the rp, erune on the other hand is a dominant male. I would like to give amera a run to test out how he would be again and i get into the roles very detailed and creative wise.

Let me know your thoughts and i cant want to begin if you so choose

Rivan wrote:
Others wrote:

im glad you like them ^^. Amera would be the very submissive one in the rp, erune on the other hand is a dominant male. I would like to give amera a run to test out how he would be again and i get into the roles very detailed and creative wise.

Let me know your thoughts and i cant want to begin if you so choose

Really either one works with me. Erune I think would be better because it would be more of a struggle for dominance. The guy Charlye is suppose to go with is main my dominate but would most likely give in after a bit. Then with Camera I thought it would be cool to put him with an angel because of what he does. (The world he's in people know about demons and angels but we could do otherwise.)
i like that idea, im open to suggestions and anything can be altered about my characters for purpose of making a story :) very well I shall go with erune for you ^^. PM me when your ready and i would love to begin our very own story soon ^^. see you soon

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Use for a new charecter. (MxM) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus