Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Trapped Sunflower Seed (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas)

DUE TO HOW DIFFERENT THIS AU IS, IT IS NOT REQUIRED TO HAVE PLAYED "MOTHER 3"!

The pigmasks have taken over Tazmily Village, and has trapped Lucas in the Tazmily Square Jail. The only thing Lucas can do is contact a random address outside of Tazmily Village, using a pen, a piece of paper, and a messenger bird, in hopes of finally getting freed and stopping the pigmasks.

Rules / Triggers
They are listed here!

Please PM me for further discussion and RP! <3
I'm desperately craving this RP idea, so please don't hesitate to PM if you're interested.
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

I might be interesting, as I am kind of interested in the world of earth bound tho I don't know much about it

Question about characters tho. Does it have to be a cannon character?

If not, then I was wondering if you were open to crossover cannons?? I ask as I don't really have OCS lol
Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas) Topic Starter

HeartShapedObject wrote:
I might be interesting, as I am kind of interested in the world of earth bound tho I don't know much about it

If not, then I was wondering if you were open to crossover cannons?? I ask as I don't really have OCS lol

It doesn't have to be a canon character, no. :)

Also, it depends on the crossover canon character tbh :)
Lucas and Co. wrote:
HeartShapedObject wrote:

Well an idea I had is since it's Nintendo, I could maybe fit some sort of Nintendo character in there?

One of my main interests is the Mario brothers. Specifically, the Mario brothers for the Mario&Luigi RPG series, since those versions of the bros are very distinct and have a lot of personality.

HeartShapedObject wrote:
Lucas and Co. wrote:
HeartShapedObject wrote:

Well an idea I had is since it's Nintendo, I could maybe fit some sort of Nintendo character in there?

One of my main interests is the Mario brothers. Specifically, the Mario brothers for the Mario&Luigi RPG series, since those versions of the bros are very distinct and have a lot of personality.

OH GOSH I love that series!! Specifically.. Superstar Saga, is it? The one with the bean prince in it LOL

I'd love that! I can imagine the bird have gotten caught by the wind and was sent to Mushroom Kingdom instead of staying within Nowhere Islands, where Mother 3 is based!! Should we PM for a little more discussion? :)
OMG YES, another fan!!! Yea superstar saga is pretty good, it's the first one, so it's a classic. Bowser's inside story is my favorite however.

Sounds good! Yea I'll pm ya! Tho it is getting late, so discussion might have to wait till tomorrow

That's okay! It's late for me too :)
Can't wait to RP!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Trapped Sunflower Seed (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus