Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Child + Caregiver RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I usually don’t make RP ads on here, lol, but here we are.

Needless to say I haven’t been feeling the best lately, and I’d like an RP with an aged down version of one of my OCs (Sunbeam, and I’m happy to explain his personality if need be! I know I’ll have to eventually, lol.) and your character acting as the parental figure.

Usually I play the caregiver in these sorts of situations, but I’d like playing the child for once ^^

Since this will just be a fluffy, cute, RP with little plot, I don’t really mind one liners here.

I also don’t mind if your character is a human, monster, alien, or anything like that. Sunbeam is a skeleton but I have a human version for him already so if monsters don’t work with your character that’s perfectly fine!

I’m not really sure how long this will last, either, lol.

I guess that’s it? Please PM or reply to this if interested!
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I have a monster bab who might make a good (sometimes a little confused) caretaker!
Sunstruck Topic Starter

PossitivelyNoOne wrote:
I have a monster bab who might make a good (sometimes a little confused) caretaker!

Sounds great! Would you like me to PM you?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Child + Caregiver RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus