Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » FUNTOMGAMING Live Stream (Closed) (Inactivity)

Ciel (played anonymously)

gl-5727-1711651129.png

77a9c881153185ff73251f2b78a80712.gif

"Is it working? Dammit, I hate trying to figure out new things sometimes.." Ciel murmured, trying to make sure the game screen was being recorded. "Oh, oh we're live." Ciel realized. "Hello, and welcome to my side stream channel, Funtom Gaming!"

"Beside me, we have Sebastian, my butler, who will be playing games with me." Ciel turned the swivel chair to look at Sebastian. "Hello chat." Sebastian nodded at the camera, as he adjusted the swivel chair.

"This live stream is to boost sales for the Funtom company, like the Funtom streams do, and the donations will go to the company. In-order to focus on making better products for our customers." Ciel explained. "We'll be playing games and you can ask me, or Sebastian questions as we do it. All I ask is to, uhmm, be respectful of me and my butler's boundaries, by following the rules, and the uh, chat rules here. That way it is fun for both the chat, and myself." Ciel leaned back in his swivel chair a bit. "And my butler." Ciel added.

"Ah, yes of course." Sebastian agreed.

bbe6316ac4f4c006f43448c2facfe4c2.gif
CHAT RULES
- No spamming
- No roleplaying*
- No Advertising
- Be nice to others
- Keep it PG-13
- Follow the rules
- Have fun
- Don't use too many emojis
- This is not a Live RPR chat, despite the theme of the RP!
- 5 donations maximum per person
- Please don't be too chaotic in the chat!
- If a person is bothering others, they will be temporarily banned**

By no roleplaying, I mean that you or your character must talk like you would in an OOC chat.

For example: "Hello!!!!!! I'm a big fan of yours! :D" and maybe even place their 'username' before the comment itself in bold.

Another example:
USERNAMEperson:
Woof 🐶🐕
Temporary Ban List
None

Permanent Ban List
None

HOW TO DONATE:
Before sending your comment, click the "Add a Dice Roll" button and roll 1 any sided dice, then send your comment. The number roll is the donation. All donations will go straight to the Funtom Company in making better products for our customers.
Ciel (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Ciel was preparing the Nintendo Switch for being able to be played. "So, today, we're going to be playing.. Mario Kart. As I said before in my last Funtom stream." He said, glancing at the switch screen rather than the camera.

2cf6c9f9600e9a1f5cef18993c2eae15.gif

"It shouldn't be too hard to beat the master at this game. He falls off the side of Rainbow Road every time." Sebastian snickered.

gl-1478690-1711651820.gif

Ciel looked up and turned his head at Sebastian, snapping at him. "Oi!! I do not!! That was one bloody time, you arsehole!!"

Sebastian quickly spun around in his swivel chair, mostly facing away from the camera, only to try and not laugh at Ciel's reaction.

0df623d7c0ae925114c37981005bdc25.gif
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fake🅱️eppino91: Man. Don't we all just love Rainbow Road. Oh. And uh, genuine question. Why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food and out hot eat the food?

Ciel was too busy trying to set up the game, meanwhile Sebastian read the comment.
Appearing on Sebastian's face was a proud smirk. "I've heard this is a confusing phrase that many of the human race cannot understand."

7bdc59033e3bc326305b4290acf8da5f.gif

"Why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food and out hot eat the food?" He put his hand on his chin, as if he were thinking. "You see, it is a pun. If you were to say 'of' and 'in' together, it sounds like the word 'oven'."

f0a6c1f8cbc4499cfdee8a2b1b81baed.gif

Ciel poked his head up while the game was loading. "Huh. That's an interesting take on that, Sebastian."

"Okay, damn, finally got this slow thing to load." Ciel leaned back in his chair, putting the Nintendo Switch into the docking station, so the two could see it better on the screen. "As you know, I'm choosin' Bowser." Ciel grabbed his controller.

Sebastian grabbed a controller too. "Master, you know Bowser is my favorite." He sighed, "I will choose Metal Mario."

The two went silence as they decided how to make their carts, then selected the Moo Moo Meadows stage.

"Aw, not choosing Rainbow Road, Master?" Sebastian smirked.
Ciel gave Sebastian a look that looked as if he was going to kill him.

9772fdffcfd199dc22d5201a3ca9adfca36d831d.gif
Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas)

SunflowerPKLove:
MOO MOO MEADOWS!! I LOVE THAT ONE!! 🥳
The cows are adorable!!
Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas)

PrincessOfOsoheCastle2006:
sure they're adorable but they are a pain in the ass
like just (CENSORED) move already?! im trying to win a race >:( >:(
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

the-queen's-spider:
OLD MCDONALD HAD A FARM
E-I-E-I-O
ON THAT FARM HE HAD A COW
that wouldn't get out the damn wayyyyyyyyy

Ciel was gripping his controller tightly, focused on the game. "Go, go, go, go-" He seemed to be falling behind in the race, at 4th place, while Sebastian was at 2nd place.

8699962fd43785b77f38820cf20acbf5.gif

"Dammit, why are you so good at this?!" Ciel snapped at Sebastian again. "Well, Master.. I'm simply one hell of a kart racer." Sebastian winked, as his kart (being drove by Metal Mario) drifted and went quicker, getting him into 1st place. "Shit!!" Ciel shouted. "Careful Master, don't get your stream shut down because you can't hold your tongue." Sebastian laughed.
Peepy (played by Jooters)

the-queen's-spider wrote:
the-queen's-spider:
OLD MCDONALD HAD A FARM
E-I-E-I-O
ON THAT FARM HE HAD A COW
that wouldn't get out the damn wayyyyyyyyy

PEEPY:
BECAUSE COWS ARE SUPERIOR TO YOU PUNY HUMANS. ONE DAY WE WILL RISE TO RULE THE WORLD.

Sebastian glanced at the comment briefly, reading some of the words and just gathering the rest of his words by assuming. He gave a nose laugh at it.
He too thought humans were weak and too fragile. "SHIIIIT!! I WAS SO CLOSE!" Ciel shouted as Sebastian got 1st place and he had gotten 2nd place.

"Good game, Master." Sebastian nodded. "Should I choose the next course?"

Ciel mumbled. "Yeah."
He glanced over the comments.

"Princess Of Osohe Castle, exactly!" Ciel said, leaning back in his swivel chair.
Starlow (played anonymously)

Starlowthegamer67: Yo, is that Mario Kart? :pog:
Megameatball5000: sorry I'm late.....

Ciel looked at the comment while Sebastian was picking a course. "Yes it is, Starlow The Gamer sixty-seven. Mario Kart 8." Ciel proudly said.

"Mega Meatball five-thousand, don't worry about it, we just started playing not too long ago." Ciel said, glancing at the screen to see what Sebastian was doing, only to miss what course he chose. "If you chose Rainbow Road, I'm kicking your arse."

65939b1e901bcfd0f2b3276d7948300c.gif

Sebastian snickered, "I didn't. And as if you could manage to hurt me."
"What are you saying?" Ciel glared. "I'm saying.. you are built like a baked bean."

275fbc46583970a8780a93541a24e3a8.gif

"A bake-" Ciel's voice cracked, "Abakedbean-" Ciel hissed. He shoved Sebastian a bit, making the chair move, but didn't seem to hurt Sebastian, only startle him. "Bake bean that, bastard!"

Ciel glanced at the course. "Oh, you chose Cheep Cheep Beach."
He shuffled in his seat, ".. Sorry-"

"It's okay, master." Sebastian nodded.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » FUNTOMGAMING Live Stream (Closed) (Inactivity)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus