Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A new roleplay! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

(I use discord for roleplays only, and I send aesthetics or visuals of my character there as well!)

Arabella Jocelynn Jung is a 22-year-old four-dimensional girl with amazing fighting skills who loves her friends, family, and minimalist fashion. She has the boys lined up but only has one person who keeps her distracted, (Role player) He became imprinted on her as an unforgettable person after a cigarette errand three years ago, she then finds out 3 years later he owns a convenience store and is hiring one employee to help him.

There is drama added into the plot, like how (Role player) has a girlfriend at the time.
I think I may use a small group for this roleplay such as (Somebody to play the girlfriend, Arabella's 2 female friends, and the convenience store workers male friend)

(DM or PM for discord user, and if your interested!)

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played with a small group of players.

Amore_Aiyana Topic Starter

Amore_Aiyana wrote:
(I use discord for roleplays only, and I send aesthetics or visuals of my character there as well!)

Arabella Jocelynn is a 22-year-old four-dimensional girl with amazing fighting skills who loves her friends, family, and minimalist fashion. She has the boys lined up but only has one person who keeps her distracted, (Role player) He became imprinted on her as an unforgettable person after a cigarette errand three years ago, she then finds out 3 years later he owns a convenience store and is hiring one employee to help him.

There is drama added into the plot, like how (Role player) has a girlfriend at the time.
I think I may use a small group for this roleplay such as (Somebody to play the girlfriend, Arabella's 2 female friends, and the convenience store workers male friend)

(DM or PM for discord user, and if your interested!)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A new roleplay! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus