Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Re-Introduction of a Veteran..

AK54sxu.gif

A fine how-do-you-do to you and welcome, welcome back! I also have come and gone a handful of times myself because just like anyone, we've got life things in the way that preoccupy us. We sadly have to prioritize them, but that's what makes RPR such a great escape! I grew up around the Vocaloid fandom and yet to this day know very little about them. I have friends that love it though, so I do get to hear some about them. I hope you're able to find folks in your niche and enjoy your interests. There's nothing like coming back fresh and rejuvenated, ready to take on writing like no other.

I'm also a fandom connoisseur. I enjoy RPing canons and the challenges of keeping the character as true to form as possible. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I can't get enough of it. :D Anyhoo! If you have any questions or musings, feel free to reach out to us. We're still a wonderful community as much as we were back when and would be glad to help.

Otherwise, I hope you find what you seek and may life treat you fairly so you can enjoy your comeback and actually get to stick around. :) Take care out there!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Re-Introduction of a Veteran..

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus