Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Re-Introduction of a Veteran..

α΅πŒ΅πŒ„πŒ”πŒ” α”π‹…κŠ'πŒ” πŒπŒ€πŒ‚πŒŠ !
c096481dede73f466302cebe3611f009f9530482_hq.gif
π‹…πŒ„πŒ‹πŒ‹κŠ πŒ“πŒπŒ“ !
f0dbcac07e7522581af577cff29fff89a9e88885.png

Hello everyone ! I am Lexi, formally known as Eden or Candy if you have seen me on here before. . .
(I am sure you have if you have been here a long time ! I have been here since 2017 !)

Lots has changed since I was last on here and is also my 10th time trying to come back since being totally inactive from here over the past few years. Life is tough ! And I am trying my hardest to get back into writing and roleplaying as a way to escape from it all a little bit. So hopefully this will be the last re-introduction I do here on RPR !

My character and my profile are works in progress since they are inaccurate and totally mediocre compared to the improvement I have made in my character writing and writing as a whole. But if you would still like to go on my profile to see my interests and roleplay rules, you are free to go ahead ! Here are some things about me in the meantime to keep you hooked !

β˜† As you may tell I am a Hatsune Miku FANATIC along with Vocaloid as a whole. I know everything there is to know about the genre and concerts and the games.. everything. If you ever want to here me dump about it please ask !!
β˜† I have autism and bpd along with a majority of medical problems such as POTS and other things that make me physically disabled. If you ever need someone to talk to in order to relate or anything I'm your girl !
β˜† I am an artist / writer and I plan on starting my own art business once I move out ! If you would like to see some examples I would love to show you ! (Commissions are appreciated..)
β˜† I am WLW (Sapphic specifically) and have an amazing partner who I have been with for almost 10 months now ! I plan on visiting them in August in Sweden !
β˜† My favorite band ever is Pierce The Veil. If you agree with this statement please let me befriend you.
β˜† My first ever friend on here back in 2017 was the ever famous KansasVenomoth !!! Hi Kans !!

This is what I look like !!
H1MzS4B.png

If anyone ever needs anything, my dms are always open and I would love to be friends with you !! Thank you for reading !!
Eyyyy hello there! Welcome back! I am also a giant vocaloid fan!
lemondrxpsx Topic Starter

Jooters wrote:
Eyyyy hello there! Welcome back! I am also a giant vocaloid fan!

hii !! oh my god i love you
WELC🌎ME!
WE'RE SO GLAD YOU COULD JOIN US (again)! 🌻

tumblr_pmf2pcW4r41x8txmho1_640.gif

Welcome back to RPR, Lexi! I love Vocaloid and UTAU too, but I am not as big of a fan as you, or my friend Jooters. (If only!)

I hope you'll have fun returning to RPR and find some amazing RPs to delve into!
Enjoy your day or night, and your stay at RPR, I hope it's going to be a wonderful one! πŸ₯³

- From Lucas

PK-Lucas wrote:
WELC🌎ME!
WE'RE SO GLAD YOU COULD JOIN US (again)! 🌻

tumblr_pmf2pcW4r41x8txmho1_640.gif

Welcome back to RPR, Lexi! I love Vocaloid and UTAU too, but I am not as big of a fan as you, or my friend Jooters. (If only!)

I hope you'll have fun returning to RPR and find some amazing RPs to delve into!
Enjoy your day or night, and your stay at RPR, I hope it's going to be a wonderful one! πŸ₯³

- From Lucas

thank you lucas !!!
<3 Welcome back to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
β™‘
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome back to RPR! :D I LOVE MIKU! And other vocaloids, lol! :33
Also from looking at your profile I see that you like BoJack Horseman and Bluey! I love BoJack and I'm trying to get back into Bluey!
Welcome back to RPR!!

Sunstruck wrote:
Also from looking at your profile I see that you like BoJack Horseman and Bluey! I love BoJack and I'm trying to get back into Bluey!

omg i would !! i have like a whole bluey collection rn !!
lemondrxpsx wrote:
Sunstruck wrote:

omg i would !! i have like a whole bluey collection rn !!

Oh awesome!!! Bluey is very nice :333
Hello, welcome back to RPR
Welcome back
Well, if it isn't my favorite lemon drop! It's good to have you back, and I hope you'll be around to stay.
Hello Lexi! Welcome back to RP Repository! :D
Welcome back to the RPR! πŸ“βœ¨
Welcome back, Lexi!
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome back to RPR
Welcome back to RPR!
Welcome back!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Re-Introduction of a Veteran..

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus