Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » universe, and mind 1x with dearth

Sarah Kerrigan (played by Dreath)

With the illusion now completely gone from her she stood strong and powerful. With a telepathic command the zerg leviathan began dropping hundreds of drop pods filled with zerglings, hydralisks, roaches and drones. The planet would be turned into another zerg hive in a matter of hours. "You are so unique and yet you only fight for these terrans. I once served one of them but now I am free and one with the swarm. I am afraid you can't live this whole planet will be made into a zerg hive and every last terran slaughtered. You can leave now or die with them. Your choice." She said turning around. She was showing a small amount of compassion for the timelord. She may have been manipulated by him but even if he lived the planet was doomed.

(Zerg pod: Sac_SC2_Rend1.jpg

The zerg pods vary in size from the size of a mini buss to nearly thirty meters.)
doran (played by cripticanotte) Topic Starter

'' please i beg of you don't do this don't they don't deserve . there are children .his doors flung open and he ran in side. the tardis started up and he landed near the people in the building . ''get in it can hold all of you quickly children women first.''

the marines quickly began to organize everyone.

'' how many more are there are there any more on this planet?''

''not much more , you can't save them all.'' one of the marines responded.

"There are five hundred thousand people planet wide. But I am afraid in the first wave of the zerg attack we lost contact and with these pods falling they are probably dead." Said the marine as a drop pod landed on the building and several zerglings ran out as the planet was getting covered in creep. The marines shot the zerglings but the medic and one of the marines died. With the room filled with dead people and zerglings panic was happening.

'' quickly get in''. he switched on his sonic leaving out a repelling a sound wave. as the rest got abroad .

he went to the controls and floated in the air . when he was right above her. he yelled down to her. '' consider this your last planet. consider this a warning when time lords go to war we fight like dalek nothing will be left alive. you touch another planet an i will more then unleash this power on you ... i will strip you of your worth. ''

"The swarm cannot be stopped. And you will be a victim of the terrans the moment you bring that Tardis near them." She said as she began to fly away back to her leviathan from the now zerg planet.

the tardis won't respond to them even if they try ''.

the controls would burn them she is a very being loyal power source.

he frowned running to the controls. he began to push buttons and he went to another planet far '' a way every one out.''

they followed out confused '' who are you ''?

'' the meddlar ''.

''wait''.

he disappeared back to to the swam planet. he began to tinker underneath the tardis controls finding a speaker ,and his screw driver. he put the sonic in to the speaker, and put a pen the button. the doors opened letting out a loud sound that was enough to destory ear dums.

The zerg mutalisks were the only ones effected form the sonic attack. However with spore crawlers in place they were shooting at the tardis with balls of acidic sludge. "He can't just leave alone can he?" Kerrigan said standing on the now zerg infested planet.

(Spore crawler: SporeCrawler_SC2_DevGame2.jpg)

he left from his previous task and grabbed a mega phone .''i can't fix it i know i can't change what happened , but can you tell me why. why do you do what you do? help me understand your situation ''. he calmed down a considerable amount. ''before i make any mistakes i met a man a timelord who taught me everything he knows. who told me about his mistakes and accomplishments. a timelord to this day i respect, so please give me your reason ,and i will leave. tell me why do you have to do things that way?
why can't you live in peace? have you not tried peace?'' his curious nature was almost child like. his earlier fuss was more a of small child not liking the outcome.

"I do what I do as I must. You don't understand. A storm is coming and it will consume us all. Soon the xel'naga will return." Kerrigan said as the spore crawlers fired on the tardis.

the tardis activated a sheild .'' have you ever thought about working with the tarrens ? the two races pulling together to help one another. you both could benefit instead of destroying one another. find away to work gather to stop the storm .it is possible . it has happened in the universe loads of times. races combining forces. you want to protect your zerg it sounds like what ever esle that is coming is going to destroy it. the tarrens they just want to live , and protect their own. the two of you really are not that different . except for the hive mind. the two of our races would be the greatest the universe as ever seen.''

"I let you leave and live and you have to come back and argue. You are just like them. Multitasks obtain his essence for the swarm." Kerrigan said and the over two hundred multitasks flew for the tardis fireing their glaves. The tardis would last a bit but against this many it would not last long.

'' not argueing''. he yelled back . ''i am saying there is more then one way to do everything. there is always another way, and the failure to see that leads to down fall. but you are being blind''. he said sadly. ''for that you might be the cause that your races parishes . that's the sad part you think you know it all , but the truth is your a coward. so something big and bad is on it's way fight it, you have the numbers , and the terrans upon hearing it threatens them to will learn to work with you. why do you have to be so close minded ?'' . he ran to his controls and disappeared completely reappearing directly behind you a few feet . he flicked a few switches flicking on the outside sceens. and turned on a dusty looking voice micro phone. '' i can do this all day , so i would gave up in general. i have all of time ,and space''. do you care for your race at all. cause if you do i speak the truth . when i say the best way is to combine forces to learn to work together.''

"You don't understand. I can make you understand though. You can become like me a zerg hybrid. I can link our minds and give you what I know. It would be a waste killing you after all." She said turning around.

(It is spelt Terran not Tarren)

''sorry inside the tardis i have no intention of becoming one. but some part of you knows that i speak the truth. '' the tardis disappeared to her side . ''if you are scared that's fine .. in the end we all get scared , we all have regrets, but it is what you do with it that counts. it's how you act that matters. listen to me if you are going to die no matter what you do then why not fight? why not try because the future is never a fixed point. you don't know what's going to happen.'' the tardis doors slam shut. '' you have no idea what the out come would be if you tried something different. i should know i do this for a living.''

'' why not fear me i have enough power to wipe the universe out you felt it .'' i have all that power your majesty yet i'm not using it what does that tell you about me? i want the zerg to live just as much as you.''

it was as if he was remembering a forgotten secret.
'' wait i am a time lord. i do not need to become a hybrid to understand. my race can link up pretty easily. the only problem is headache central for both parties.''

"Well if you want me to show you you have to give me a psychic link."

doran lowered the shields , and opened the tardis doors. he stood with in her view. he was ready. '' ready when you are .'' he called out swiftly to her.

"Very well." Kerrigan said as she closed her eyes and linked their minds. She sent images and memorys of when she was being turned into the queen and memorys of mensk the terran dominion leader. She sent images of the gravemind after it's death and before. She ended with giving him a taste of the dark influence the xel'naga Amon had on her.

it choked him shook him to the core he blocked it out. pushing it back he flicked on the sliver device on his ear . he slamed the doors of the tardis he took off.

the creaking, and groaning of the tardis took place. it was ripping it self in two it seemed like. it gave a deadly lurch . '' no no he is going to kill me . keep it to gather old girl. '' the tardis groaned , and he heard a small voice, don't land here . he obeyed , and then he woke up. he was on the floor of the to dangerous for humans museum .

the curator walked in tapping his cane on the floor . '' i have told you time , and time again not to touch anything''. he said while yanking the bug off of him .

''what happened''. he said tiredly missing what was actually going on in front of him.

''you watching the museum that's what how many times have i told you doran.''

doran spots the tardis ''well off i go love to chat , but she's calling me.''

''get going be back for tea .'' the curator frowns as doran takes off. doran was such a mess, he wouldn't have done that, but doran needs to be protected. his mind was left in ruins from his last adventure this fixed it. a time beetle, by preventing one small event, he saved doran. he was careful. that one little instant saved the timelord's mind with no damage to the universe . he may be old, but he was no fool . it was not a fixed point, so he was able to fix it. he shouldn't have he knew this. but he couldn't help him self.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » universe, and mind 1x with dearth

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus