Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » universe, and mind 1x with dearth

doran (played by cripticanotte)

''nooo no. he is going to kill me. keep it to together old girl. old beautiful blue. sorry.'' he looked over at the ageing controls.'' i haven't had the heart to change you.'' he cooed at the time machine.

doran an old man's voice poped up on a screen that flung it self his way. the aged curator looked upset. his voice spoke volumes. '' you are late yet again. i told you not to be late. ''

the tardis cracked, and creaked.
''what was that doran'', the curator's voice sounded concerned.

''sorry going to have to wait.'' he began to mess with the controls as it gave a deadly lurch. it landed he stepped out and sighed . '' start alpha repair change code seven. ''the tardis locked it self up, and disappeared ''now where am i''?
Sarah Kerrigan (played by Dreath)

On a large larva planet the zerg queen known as the queen of blades stood over her billions of zerg. The queen of blades stood six foot three inches tall and was a terran that was mutated into a zerg. She had incredibly powerful psionic powers and the full force of the zerg swarm under her command. She was looking into the sky as she sensed something. "Strange. What could give of that kind of signal?" She said detecting the Tardis's energy. She began to fly up into the air towards a massive floating zerg. A leviathan. The leviathan was a massive zerg larger then a starwhale and capable of transporting millions of zerg. Kerrigan would head to the planet of Caltror were she sensed the signal coming from. The planet was a terran settlement but a smaller one so she would kill them all to get to this power.

(Kerrigan as infested queen: InfestedSarahKerrigan_SC2_Cncpt1.jpg

Zerg Leviathan: CharLeviathanDropship_SC2-HotS_Story1.jpg

Just letting you know I won't be posting images of every zerg. You can just go on the starcraft wiki to find pics :) )
doran (played by cripticanotte) Topic Starter

"oww head head hate that ." he focused on calming his mind. So a telepathic planet , Or a huge telepathic link lovely, or a bunch of people. i haven't adjusted yet, to much time in the tardis". he looked around seeing nothing of interest. " Well the old girl has to repire itself, so I got a few hours to kill. '' He pulled out a sonic that had a purple end. he scaned the planet. ''Zerg leviathan..... this could be bad. " he reached in side of his brown coat pulling out a sliver device. Should help alittle. his brown gingerish hair really stood out, along with his doe eyes.
Will here goes nothing".

'Hello there this is the doctor speaking or the meddler depends on who you ask !" he yelled out

"tomato's, any one there Sonic any one want one".

a bunch of people came out .

his sonic beeped . ''oh it was picking up the wrong reading. the upgrades must have distorted the scanner. i was warned about. so what year , and who am i speaking with?''

The energy Kerrigan sensed was on the planet Caltror now. "What is it?" She said as the leviathan approached the planet. "Send the mutalisks and brood lords down to find it and restrain it for me." She said. Then out of the massive leviathans many 'crevices' came dozens of large bat like brood lords and the smaller mutalisks began to swarm down to the planet. The brood lords were large at five meters wide and four long they could generate up to two one meter lengthened broodlings which were just smaller flightless versions of the brood lord. The massive creatures were slow but could generate two of these broodlings one under each wing every few seconds. However the broodlings are not stable and as such explode after a few minutes.

(Broodlord: BroodLord_SC2_Rend1.jpg

Mutalisk: Mutalisk_SC2-HotS_Art1.jpg )

'' oh tardis energy or time lord energy , oh what time is it... mind freeze.'' he switched his sonic on letting out a loud repelling sound toward the mutalisk . ''hope it works ''. he looked desperate .. and started looking through his pockets. he threw out a tennis ball., a rubber goose . '' honestly the things i shove in it. maybe if i surrender.''

'' i surrender, take me to your leader.'' the terran troops positioned themself ready to fire. the medic terrans stood by .

'' civilian back away''. they called back to doran.

doran looked around oh he was in a city. he felt stupid .

'' sir ready to firer on order.''

The sonic attack the timelord did threw the mutalisks into a temporary state of shock. They were unable to aim probably but the broodlords that were behind them could. The broodlords fired off two broodlings each. So with eight at the doctor sixteen small broodlings began charging the terrains. The terran marines began to fire at the quickly approaching broodlings. One of them jumped past the small barricade of terrans and was about to attack Doran when it was blown up by a grenade of some kind. Four marauders had arrived to fight the zerg. Firing their grenades they dealt with the waves of broodlings. But soon the multitasks regained their vision and senses and fired their powerful glaves at the marines. One of the glaves hit the marine and his red armor was sliced as another glave hit his head and shattered his head beyond recognition. "Fall back they said as they coaxed the civilians and timelord into a near by building. "We have a zerg incursion and need immediate dominion assistance." The marine said on his radio inside his large golden dome of a helmet.

doran noticed the earlier state of the mutalisk and fired up a other sonic sound. hoping his screw driver would not fail him now.

'' sir '',one of the troops came up to him ''civilian please get back''.

''no i -i can't leave things the way they are.''

''get back sir you are a bother. ''

he fired off a sound to high for human ears but just right for everything else. i do not run .''

commander we have a civilian disobeying proceedures. should i send him to you.''

''this is my fault i should not of came here ''.

Kerrigan on board the leviathan decided she would personally find the source of the energy. Exiting the massive leviathan Kerrigan began to descend to the surface. Meanwhile the mutalisks had successfully forced the humans inside. The broodlords laid a constant barrage of broodlings to keep them on their toes. Inside the building a medic was healing some injured civilians. "You will be fine." She said.

he tried to exit the building. but two marines stopped him.

'' you can not go out there.''they stood in his way.

'' if you let me go , they might leave''.

'' sir i think this civilian bumped his head medic can we get on over here.''

'' already on it oh my two two hearts''. the medic looks stunned.

'' sir take a look at this.''

As Kerrigan made land fall about a kilometer from were the timelord was the marines got a message. "Oh god. We have the highest level of an emergency the queen of blades has arrived on planet. I repeat the queen of blades is on the planet!" The message said. The marine who sent the message began to fire at the queen but Kerrigan just raised her arm and fired a blast of concentrated lightning in his direction. A large explosion happened and the marine was dead for sure. Kerrigan began walking towards the timelord while more mutalisks and broodlords came down.

the soliders panicked looking green''she will destory everything, and everyone. what do we do. '' they were ready to piss their pants.

''get everyone inside that's what your going to do . ''doran walked away from the panicking marines and walked toward the queen.he had a whole planet to protect.

he turned on the sliver device attached to his ear. it was a device that allowed minor mind control. also it spread his telepathic power.

he kept thinking the word stop over and over and he is coming toward her.

Kerrigan noticed the telekinetic link he was trying to make with her. She stopped in her tracks twenty meters from him. "You think you can control me with that? You must be dumber then I thought." She said raising her arm. She lifted him up using her powers and threw him to the side. "Now tell me what that energy is or I kill them." She said blasting a whole through one of the marines in the building.

'' ouch even if i did you could not control it .. it is unstable and deadly. you and your kind would be wipe from existance.'' he struggled a little to get up''.

the people inside panicked and screamed

''no mind control ,just contact. why do you want that energy ''?

''but if you want it that badly. then here. if you can get in side it is your's ,but if you can't you leave do we have a deal after all you are powerfull. you should be able to open a box. if you can't even do that then what right do you have with whats inside. '' he summoned the tardis back with the sonic.

i dare you show my box your strength she might be old , but she is the best tecnology around.'' don't boss her around to much she might just show you how week you are.''

"You do not fear me? I am the queen of blades leader of the zerg swarm since the overmind was destroyed. The energy will help me gain the power I need to finally destroy the protoss and the remains of the terran dominion." She said killing the last soldiers. Now with energy ready she would crush the whole building and kill them all. "Tell me what it is?"

time and space your queen ness.'' no i don't fear you , i am disgusted by you and your methods. i fear what you will do not you. you do not get my fear .you are nothing but a bully ''.

''so i dare you break my box, or are you scared . because i can tell you sexy is a proud beautiful tardis . nothing can break her doors. and she won't let you in .''

"Very well." She said using her powers and causing the building to crash down killing all those inside. She moved at lightning speed and grabbed Doran by the neck and lifted him. "You are something else. With the two hearts and all." She said mildly surprised. "You will be giving the zerg your essence and your what did you call it? Tardis?"

''i can't do that be cause i can't open it .''he grinned at her looking like he was telling the truth .''only the strongest can. she won't go with you neighter you have to impress her bodies don't impress her, not terran anyway . you need something stronger killing me won't get her to open neighter. i don't suppose you have something that would applease her. ''

he quickly set his to mental links one to reach some one back at the building who to everything else looked detoryed to run. he was able to keep one mental front up to keep her busy.

due to the small metal device minor mind control . he subcousiously planted an idea that she was at full strength letting her believe what she expected.

'' do you have something strong to kill, she wouldn't just want one thing, she would want the size of your entire fleet . in fact they would do nicely. think adout that power you wouldn't need them. you could do it your self ''. you could wipe out planets with just you.''

"What you want me to wipe out the zerg?" She said angry. "The zerg are me as I am them." She said. She began to tremble as she dropped him and grabbed her head. "Agh. Agh." She groaned. "What the hell is going on? My head your in it?" She got on her knees feeling the effects of the mind altering fading. She began to see the building was still there in flashes. "You I will kill you." She said as she was recovering. In about thirty seconds she would be out of the little illusion and would kill them all for real.

(sorry my phone is acting up)

''i'm not in your head i never was .'' he looked annoyed

'' think about it with that kind of power you wouldn't need the zerg. you wouldn't die right away. no your to powerfull for that, and if you complete the offering she wouldn't let you die . she would make you immortal . nothing or no one will stand in your way .it will take you longer to die ,and in that time she will open her doors , and gave you all the power in the universe. so the question is how badly do you want that power ? how badly do you want to wipe an entire race out?. how badly do you want it?'' think if the universe is at your finger tips what is the smarter choice.''

'' you are unworthy of the power you so desire. can you not applease it? if you kill the tarren it will disappear. the power you want is right here.''

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » universe, and mind 1x with dearth

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus