Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Collection 2 Symbol (FULL)

Please log in to participate in Epic Week challenges.

Kim Site Admin

This topic is for coordinating the collection of the items needed to complete the Collection 2 Symbol in Epic Week 2024. Please stay on topic.

Click here to visit the location of the Collection 2 Symbol
Anyone know which part of the map these are from? I assume some extra chilly area, but being on mobile, the color coded hexes are a little confusing still. So uh... N,W,E,S? I'm on my way back from a dig, but I'll look for ice items and eggshells next I think :)
It looks like there's nests south of the camp.
Oh, I found them finally, thank you! I assume I might find stray snow or ice in the Tundra while traveling, but probably condensed in the Fog or Forest. I'm on my way to the Fog now.
Dragonfire Moderator

The collection point for the Unmelting Snowflakes turned out to be the Dense Fog at (61,15) of the walrus game. Unnnnfortunately that's right in the middle of the big ol' extra-haunted wasteland, hahah. Some of us have spent the evening clearing out the ghoulies somewhat, so the way to collect more snowflakes to put in here should be more easily reached now. :)
Yay! I'm at the Glacial Shelf/Stepp Ledge area, so I'll be a minute, but I'll head over there next or ASAP.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

The Blubber Besties are on their way back from the dense fog with 5 unmelting snowflakes in tow.
If you haven't donated yet, ways to get snowflakes:
  • Check the Armory
  • Ask in this year's EW chat (a few people are holding some spares to hand out)
  • Send your walruses to the flag in the dense fog
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Congratulations for completing this collection symbol! Great teamwork, everyone! :)

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Collection 2 Symbol (FULL)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus