Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Few Epic Membership Questions

So I got an Epic Membership for the second time.. The first time I didn't make any other character except for the 10 basic, but this time I plan on making them... XD

However I do have a couple questions about the Epic Character Slots & the Epic Membership.

1. Once your Epic runs out can you still put pictures in the gallery, add connections/edit them and so on?
Mainly want to know what you can and can't do once your Epic runs out when it comes to the added 10 slots.

2. If I was to create my own template on one of the Basic 10 Characters and my Epic ran out would it force me to change the template to a basic one before letting me edit the profile?
Check out this page. :)

Quick answer, as I understand it: you can still make any edit to your original 10, but no edits to any after that, and custom templates return to the last free one you used.
ForsakenAngel Topic Starter

I completely missed this... Whoops XD Thank you!

Well guess I won't be making templates since they don't stay >.< I thought the extra ten would be able to at least keep the template... Oh well.
The template will continue to exist. You'll only be able to use it while epic, is all.

Yeah >.> Guess so, but getting Epic is a treat to myself XD I doubt once this one runs up I'll be getting it again anytime soon.
Sanne Moderator

Keep in mind that Epic Week is coming up and we'll very likely have various contests with epic membership prizes included. :) You might be able to fetch a few more weeks of extra epicness and make it worth making a template anyway.
Epic... week?

Sanne wrote:
Keep in mind that Epic Week is coming up and we'll very likely have various contests with epic membership prizes included. :) You might be able to fetch a few more weeks of extra epicness and make it worth making a template anyway.

Nice! Can't wait :D
Kim Site Admin

The rule of thumb for nearly anything Epic is that nothing is deleted and turns right back on after Epic is re-activated, BUT you typically can't see or use anything that Epicness gave you if you aren't currently Epic.

You can continue to post as and view locked characters, but you can't edit them (except to delete them).
Kim Site Admin

Novalyyn wrote:
Epic... week?

Epic week is the annual celebration of the RPR's birthday. :) It usually involves releasing massive amounts of new free templates, sometimes big fancy features, lots of contests with prizes, and sometimes other oddball things -- one year we did a big RPR themed movie.

It will be starting April 24th, which is about 29 days, 21 hours and 19 minutes away. Not that I'm counting or anything.
Epic week is... well epic! Loads of great stuff. Too bad this year it's right at the beginning of Exam Season (well my exams are in May but my university seems to enjoy piling on other assessment due dates on top of the exams) so I won't be able to enjoy it as much...
Kim Site Admin

Terel wrote:
Epic week is... well epic! Loads of great stuff. Too bad this year it's right at the beginning of Exam Season (well my exams are in May but my university seems to enjoy piling on other assessment due dates on top of the exams) so I won't be able to enjoy it as much...

That's a pity! :( It's pretty much the same time every year, though. April 24th is our birthday. :)

You are on: Forums » Help » Few Epic Membership Questions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus