Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Speedy Symbol (SOLVED)

Please log in to participate in Epic Week challenges.

Kim Site Admin

This topic is for discussing clues and potential answers to the Speedy Symbol in Epic Week 2024. Please stay on topic. Remember, these riddles are designed to be challenging and require a group of people brainstorming together; don't feel intimidated if you don't know the answer right away. Every little idea can help. Research is not cheating; it is expected!

Click here to visit the location of the Speedy Symbol
After a quick Google search I found a book called "Speedy McFastpants: A day in the life of a boy with ADHD
I did never read it though
Dragonfire Moderator

Bullet journals/BuJo!

(They absolutely do not work for my ADHD brain, LOL. But loads of people have success with them.)
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Congrats on solving this symbol! The answer was "Ryder Carroll".

For those of you wondering how this answer could be arrived at, here's a quick explanation. :)

Ryder Carroll, a product designer with ADHD, came up with a system of note taking, planning, journaling and reviewing that helped him to order his life, stay on top of tasks, and prepare for the future better than ever before. He taught it to a few people who said it changed their lives, and so eventually he put a video online, calling the process "Bullet Journaling" because it was faster than normal long-form journaling:

That proved so popular he wrote a book about how to bullet journal, which was a best seller.

Weirdly, this minimalist, go-fast, do-only-as-much-as-necessary-for-success idea was snapped up by communities of artists, who go to extreme lengths to create hugely artistic bullet journal setups for themselves each month:

This is cool and very fun to watch, but unfortunately many people believe that this level of artistry is required to bullet journal and many are scared off from the method, not knowing it really just requires writing.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Speedy Symbol (SOLVED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus