Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » I need a torturer. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Emily Hammond (played by Ethlas)

I'm really bored and I like torture/kidnapping RP's. The character I want to use is a vampire so you could use that to your advantage and it could be why your torturing her. idk, if you have a reason, cool. if your a starter villein, then this can be a good start for you. I would like to do it pm. if your interested, comment here or message me.
Might I suggest pestering one of our resident villains?
Emily Hammond (played by Ethlas) Topic Starter

Who do you suggest?
I haven't taken a close look at them all, so i'm not sure who might be a good fit. However, if you don't feel like digging through the profiles, a number of them have short descriptions in the related thread. If someone sounds like fun, just send 'em a PM and ask if they're up for it. :)

Ok. Thanks a lot. :D
No problem. ^_^

By the way, if you get an RP set up either the main forums (and let me know) or in the villains group, I'm actually offering kudos to victims for allowing themselves to be victimized until the end of May. Little event we've got going. :)

I'm actually not that good at asking people so ill probably just make a role play in the fantasy forum.

on second thought, I want to do it pm so never mind.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » I need a torturer. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus