Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Zombie Apocalypse

I'm okay with America, though on cities and townships over there I can't say as I'm fairly unfamiliar with the USA, I only know three cities or so xP

I'm very much into the starting at Day 0 thing myself.

Modern day is completely fine for me.

And on DM thing I usually preffer there is one to make a story but if no one's willign to play the DM role I'm just as okay with a player run RP
What kind of Zombies would we be dealing with? The classic, slow stupid zombies? Or fast paced, slightly smarter zombies? Or both?
Zombie apocalypse? Hmm...can a get a brief synopsis on what's going on here? I have a headache and don't feel like reading all the posts as a result.
Xuchilbara, my prefference would go out to faced paced ones or both.

Lance, ideas were thrown on the table.
Just a thought, by why not Europe? Constantly under the threat of terrorism, not just from radical Islam but there is also the Basques, communists, Eastern European separatists, communists, fascists, neo-Nazis.
Another, albeit mild, issue with America is the lack of interesting cities. I love my country and all, but even New York City can't compare to Paris or even London in history, although if you were to take into consideration the labyrinth of tunnels, subways, old excavations and much, much more beneath NYC, that could be a lot of fun.
But imagine packing into a Reinforced Square (Or Raj Singh if you prefer) in the middle of Champs-Elysees? Or the terror of trying to clear out the catacombs beneath the cemeteries. Not to mention the ingenuity afforded and even necessary in a country where firearms are taboo?
I vote Paris. I also vote that everybody read or reread both The Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z for some beautiful insights into what you might call the logistics of a ZA RP
This sounds pretty awesome. I like the idea of Europe actually, there is a lot that can be done there and played off with considering the actual issues at hand. As JayBird pointed out.

Also I'd love to see the fast paced zombies that are growing in popularity, perhaps even "pack" mentality. I don't know, I'll throw in some suggestions as it goes but I can't linger on the forums today.
Hmm... Ideas...Europe...agreeable...a land where firearms are taboo. Indeed. Zombie type... Well I played this game on my phone. It had 5 types of zombies.

Infecters- Typical bite human, they go zombie.
Resurrector- Raised zombies from human remains.
Smasher- Think the hulk in zombie form.
Rollers- Rolled into balls and rolled all over the place running over what ever got in their way.
Detonators- Basically suicide bombers in zombie form.

There's some ideas for zombie types.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Zombie Apocalypse

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus