Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

As the topic states, hello! I'm a long time furcadia player, (roughly started a few weeks after it's release in 96!) And I've been out on a lengthy hiatus the last few years due to RL circumstances. I recently came back and am looking to find a place to fit myself into as my usual haunts are long gone! If anyone has any particular reccomendation of places to visit, I would greatly appreciate it! I prefer para RP, but I can change to fit most any scenario provided there is company to be had!
Welcome! You could just hang around here. ;) Everyone's quite friendly and there's typically plenty to do. :)
Dalton Topic Starter

More than willing to give that a shot! Admittedly, I'm rather new to the site, but I will poke around a bit and see where it leads me!
Hello! Hope you have a good time here.
Dalton wrote:
More than willing to give that a shot! Admittedly, I'm rather new to the site, but I will poke around a bit and see where it leads me!

Awesome. :) If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. ^_^
Yuka

Welcome back to Furcadia! I pretty much never leave The Golden Tether, although depending on what flavour RP you prefer, and what timezone you are in, I'd also strongly recommend the Isle of Nasmara :)
Dalton Topic Starter

Thanks for the replies! And thanks for the recommendation, Spellplague! I'll give it a peek when I have a moment off work! I am pretty much adaptable to most forms of medieval rp / humans / furries whatnot. As for content, pretty much anything goes (And that probably goes without saying... :p), as long as it's engaging. I've been to TGT a few times many, many, many years ago. Seems like a lot of places in Furcadia sort of shriveled up or dissolved entirely!
Yuka

Dalton wrote:
Thanks for the replies! And thanks for the recommendation, Spellplague! I'll give it a peek when I have a moment off work! I am pretty much adaptable to most forms of medieval rp / humans / furries whatnot. As for content, pretty much anything goes (And that probably goes without saying... :p), as long as it's engaging. I've been to TGT a few times many, many, many years ago. Seems like a lot of places in Furcadia sort of shriveled up or dissolved entirely!

What are your characters, if you don't mind me asking? :)
Dalton Topic Starter

Sent a message~!
Welcome to RPR Dalton! We've got tons of users from Furc so I'm sure you'll find some games in no time! Everyone here is really friendly, so if you have any questions please ask! We're more than happy to help :)
Dalton Topic Starter

Appreciate the feedback! Already met a few people, and RPR seems to be the new in-thing for Furc users! Looking forward to using the forums a bit more to find others, just still getting my feet wet with the site!
Kim Site Admin

I too was a long-time Furc person. I've been so busy with this site that I don't log in much there anymore, and when I do, I also tend to run into this issue of not knowing where to go for RP there anymore! XD People here are very helpful in pointing me in the right direction every few months, though. Things seem to move around a lot (except for TGT, which is apparently foreva).

I am tickled that we are the in-thing with Furcers. The needs of Furcadian RPers were like 95% of the inspiration behind my starting the site in the first place.
Dalton Topic Starter

That's pretty amazing :) Been around since the dawn of time with Furcadia. To be honest, the concept of bouncing back and forth on a forum / message board is pretty convenient and I honestly can't believe I've never really thought of it. Still stubborn in my ways to keep with Furc rather than hoping onto the forum here, but I think if there's no potential bites in the near future, I will make an attempt to find an RP pen-pal of sorts ;)
Just to add, if you and you RP buddy are online at the same time, each one of the threads here can convert to a real time chat! Just click the 'launch chat' option up at the top! It's one of my favorite features <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus