Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm New

As the topic says, I'm a noobie. I just started RPing about a week ago and still don't know alot about what it is. If anyone can help fill me in, it would be appreciated.
Sanne Moderator

Hi DarkL0tus! Welcome to RPR! :D

We have a bunch of awesome articles that lay out the basics of roleplaying and some of the common community guidelines we go by around here. Check them out!

http://www.rprepository.com/help/index.php (The section Better Roleplay for Everyone has the aforementioned articles!)

What sort of genres are you most interested in currently?
DarkL0tus Topic Starter

Thanks, I'll be sure to read them.
To answer your question, I tend to stick to fantasy type games, but I'm open for anything. I'm trying to branch out and make more characters for different games.
Hellooo New Person! :D

I was new to this site earlier this week. :)

And Sanne is right, their pages about RP and how to RP, as well as other things, are super helpful! I learned some new things myself even though I've been RPing for a couple years.

I like Fantasy RP. Feel free to send me a Private Message if you ever want someone to RP with!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Don't worry, we were all newbies once, and people here tend to be very tolerant, friendly and even delighted to play with new players so long as they seem interested in learning. :)

We also have this super basic starter article on RP, that you might want to start with. It talks about what RP actually is and how to "win": http://www.rprepository.com/help/new-to-roleplay

Feel free to ask any questions anytime!
Hello and welcome! I'd have greeted you sooner, but I had a busy day. ^^;

At the moment, I have nothing to add onto what's already been said, except to confirm that all of it is good and true. ^^
Welcome to RPR! I hope that the articles helped you out :) Everyone here is really friendly so I'm sure you'll find some fun RP in no time!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm New

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus