Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello all, Kashia is here :)

Hello, I'm new to this place and english is not my native language, but I've got previous experience in Role Play. So here I am looking specially for entertainment. Kashia will be my first character here and I'm looking for someone to master a few games through Private messages (if possible), I love getting my characters in problems, specially with adult themed content involved so feel free to ask any idea you got. Kind regards :)
Hello there, welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll find some new RP in no time! You type English very well for it not being your first language! :) Though you might get more bites on your RP idea if you get a little more specific and make a post over in the Looking For RP forum :) If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, we're all super friendly here! :D
Kashia Syr'eyl Hassen (played by Susurros) Topic Starter

Thanks already did the post in Looking for Rp forum :P
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! Very glad that you found us. :) I have to echo Loki, your English is quite excellent. I don't think you should feel shy about it in the least!

Please do feel free to ask any questions, or send me comments and suggestions as you learn the site -- or even after you've learned the site, of course. :)
Hello and welcome!

And yeah, what they said. ^^ So far, this is in the top two friendliest places I've ever come across on the internet. :D
Susurros Topic Starter

Thanks for the welcoming, I just tend to warn about my english before start, some people are reticent to engage in rp, and helps undestarding why I tend to avoid RP with various characters at the same time. Also I'm going to stop using the anonymous way of posting lol.
Based on a brief scan of your character profiles, you may find this group interesting. It is a collection of villains available for RP of the not perfectly friendly type. Some of them are friendly villains, but that's still different from friends.

http://www.rprepository.com/g/villains-r-us
Susurros Topic Starter

Thanks, I will take a look and maybe poke some people there :)
Aww, seeing others spreading the villainy makes me happy. <3
Susurros Topic Starter

Hahaha villains are cute! =D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello all, Kashia is here :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus