Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hi! The name is Mazzy. (Not really but nobody ever calls me by my real name.. > A >..)

I'm new here, and I'm a little shy so I had to gather up the courage to make this post. I've been an Rper for a long time (since high school) but I've been having trouble lately finding people to Rp with, so I hope that I can make some new friends to rp with here. ^^
Hello, Mazzy! Feel free to make yourself at home here.
Welcome!

No need to be shy, everyone's super friendly. ^^ I've been shy myself for years, but I decided to make myself just dive in here, and I haven't regretted it in the least. :) This really is one of the two (yes, that narrow) friendliest places I've ever come across on the internet. So don't be afraid, and if you've got any questions, don't hesitate to ask! (Even if you think it's stupid - it's fine, really.) You can also check out the Help pages if you want to try to find the answer yourself, first.

So, what sorts of RPs do you tend to prefer?
MazzyPaxmaveiti Topic Starter

Thank you both for your kind replies. ^^

I don't think I have any strong preferences. I sort of just morph into whatever is thrown at me. I think the only things I struggle with are mecha rps and time periods I don't know much about. I'd need a crash course and some research so I usually stick to modern and fantasyish stuff.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Congratulations on your bravery in introducing yourself. I know it can really be genuinely difficult to stand up in front of a new group of internet strangers, but I hope you will find the experience well worth it. We are quite friendly! :)
Welcome to the site Mazzy! :) I hope you're really enjoying it here and that you're making loads of new RP friends <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus