Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Activity Feed Misbehaving

My activity feed will not properly update. Sometimes it will update, but then revert back to a post that happened weeks ago on the same thread. I would really like to put my activity feed in a time out, but I don't think that that would work.

I have tried waiting this tantrum out, but it has continued for several weeks now. I don't know the cause of it, and have actually seen some updates revert back to older ones after refreshing. Some help please?!
Hi, Gamers!

This sounds like the notification issue we were having quite a while ago, when Kim revamped that. It's just some informational wires getting crossed, I believe; and if memory serves, and I'll admit it's been a long time since I've had to do it, a cache clear should fix the problem. I think! If not, I apologize ahead of time, but it's the first solution I can think of at 10pm. ^^;

Scroll all the way down to the bottom of your Home page here on the site, and on the right bottom-hand side you'll see a link called 'Clear notifications cache'. Click that, it'll clear your notifications out and reload them. See if that helps put everything back in order, and if not please let give us a shout back.
Kim Site Admin

This often happens when the cache has something ookie stuck in it, and is usually fixed by a cache clearing in the way that Copper described. Let us know if that helps? :)
Inkliest Topic Starter

All is right with the feed again! Much thanks. I can now keep track of my RPs and threads, yay!
Kim Site Admin

Gamers wrote:
All is right with the feed again! Much thanks. I can now keep track of my RPs and threads, yay!

Woohoo! :D

You are on: Forums » Help » Activity Feed Misbehaving

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus