Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New here could use some help

hi I'm new to this place I need someone to show me the ropes I'm not new to roleplaying I just need help this place
and I also would love it if I could get some Role Play partners :)
Sanne Moderator

Hey LordFantastic! We'll be more than happy to help you. :) What kind of help do you need? Are you having trouble with something specific?
LordFantastic Topic Starter

well I manly just want a basic idea of how things work and more than any thing I'd love a RP partner
and also is there a inbox or Pm on this website do I make my OC's on a RP or somewhere else?
Kim Site Admin

LordFantastic wrote:
well I manly just want a basic idea of how things work and more than any thing I'd love a RP partner
and also is there a inbox or Pm on this website do I make my OC's on a RP or somewhere else?

Welcome to the site LordFantastic! :)

There is indeed an inbox/private message system. Look to the top right of your screen for the word "inbox."

Also, on any player's profile you can find the link "envelopeicon-outlined.gif Send Message" on the left, beneath their icon. There's a similar link at the top of character profiles.

Your characters are typically not stored on the forums or in private messages (or wherever you are doing your RP). The original focus of the site was as an online profile creator for characters, so we have a whole system for creating nice looking character pages. :) To make your first character, go to Dashboard and click "Create Character." It will walk you through step by step. You can also reference this video for more help on creating characters: http://www.rprepository.com/help/getting-started-guide#90

And here's some great info on finding a RP/RP partner: http://www.rprepository.com/help/getting-started-guide#191
Hello!

Beyond what Kim mentioned (those guides are pretty great useful, by the way, are the various other help pages), most folks are plenty willing to work with you on things, and you can always ask for input on pretty much anything - writing, characters, even artsy stuff. Seriously, people here are awesome. ^^

One group that might be worth checking out is the Characterization Corporation. It's not been too active lately, but folks will generally pop in when there's a new post.

What sorts of RPs do you generally look for?

I do all kinds of RP's almost any thing just as long as win I'm in a RP i have at lest one person for my OC to talk to maybe a best friend of my OC or a Love of my OC or you know
You can have either group or just one on one RPs here. So you have the freedom to do pretty much anything. As long as you keep things in the right place! :)

Also, Hiiiii :D

hi
do you know any one that would like to rp with me?
Well... depending on what kinds of characters you use... *looks around* hmmm *points at myself* Oh! oh! Choose me! :D I'm always looking for new RP partners.

YEA I'd love to rp with you

and I like to play almost any thing
Alright. You can take a look at the characters that I have on my profile and see if any of them interest you. :)

but I don't have any characters here yet I like to make new ones for each rp
That's fine. XD I mean, you can look at my characters and if you want to RP with one of them, you can let me know via PM and we can plan an RP.

can you PM me?
Sure thing. :)
Welcome to RPR LordFantastic! :) Everyone here is really friendly so if you have any other questions please let us know! Happy RPing! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New here could use some help

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus