Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Assassins creed

Dreath Topic Starter

Ok so the posting order shall be Audisey, me, Celtic and dragon. Everyone ok with that? Also try to post within 24 hours and give a reason such as busy or something if you cannot post. We may have to skip some peoples turns if they do not get on for a while.
Sounds dandy to me.
Dreath Topic Starter

Ok glad you agree with it. :D
I made my post so have a look and tell me what you think. =)
I might be a little late in posting this round. I have to head to work and finish up some projects when I get home. I'll shoot for posting this evening, but I can't guarantee it. The latest I'd post would be Sunday morning.
Dreath Topic Starter

Ok. =)
Dreath Topic Starter

Oh god I just noticed that you didn't post and I broke the order. D:
Dragon your a mod right. Could you just delete that post so I can re post it after Audisey does.
I have a cannon character would that work can I try
Hi Ezio's player!

Everyone else, I directed sir/ma'am over here, since they're lookin' for A'sC2 rp. And if you're okay with that Dreath, yes, I believe it is in my power to remove your post at your request (just be sure to save it on Notepad first if you want to keep it for the repost!)
Dreath Topic Starter

Yes Ezio you will be perfect! You can post after Dragon starting now if you want. All I need is Dragon to delete the post I made then you can go then we wait for Audisey to post and begin the next round. :D
Don't worry Dragon I have it saved for when I can make my post. :D
EZIO! awsome!
Post deleted, Dreath! If you need a copy of it for w/e reason, let me know!

For Ezio's benefit: We have a posting order going on, with everyone expected to reply within 24 hours (and if not, please let us know what's up and why) :

Myself, You, Audisey, Dreath, SweetyCeltic.

It's just to keep things flowing nicely.
Dreath Topic Starter

And with Ezio that will go perfect as he has been brought up by my character. This will go 100% perfectly. I hope. xD
Once he posts we can officially begin the next round.
I should be able to post as soon as Ezio does. Also, wish me luck OOCly for a position opening in Gamestop!
Dreath Topic Starter

Best of luck to you Audisey. =D
Nayden Rayko (played by Ambrosia)

Do you guys have an extra spot?
Dreath Topic Starter

Maybe. What are you going to be Templar or Assassin? Sorry but we have a specific order and a pattern. Which goes assassin, templar, assassin, templar, assassin So if you play a templar we can even it out into a perfect 3 and 3. If not I am sorry but I would like to keep a certain order. We can create a secondary AC RP to include you if need be.

Templar it is then xD
Dreath Topic Starter

I am sorry about this but I would like to keep an order otherwise it will get out of hand. You will post after Ezio. Ok? Then we stick to the order. Oh and seeing you are an assassin how would you like to be a rouge one for this? Like the guy at the start of black flag?
Oh and for anyone else looking the RP is full for now sorry but I am ending any new enrollments.
Thanks for understanding. =)

Nayden normally plays as the rogue XD

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Assassins creed

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus