Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A Dangerous Entry

>.>
<.<
Hi. I'm Danger. Well, not really, unless you provoked me or something. But call me Danger anyway.

I'm returning from a mostly unannounced hiatus after being here for only a short while around the beginning of this year. But I am back now! And I think it's time I introduced myself officially here.

I have yet to explore all my tendencies, likes and dislikes regarding RP's, but I'm generally pretty flexible. I love fantasy and supernaturalish things the most. I also like sci-fi, but I prefer it to be plausibly explained. I believe that might be what's called hard science fiction? Mainly a preference though. Adventure, action, and mystery are probably the main types of RP I like to look for.

In terms of more sensitive content: I like to go low-ish on gore, I don't do adult RP's, and language is okay but if your character is the type to swear nonsensically and repeatedly uncreatively, please just summarize it instead of writing it all out.

The characters I have as of this port are mainly placeholders. I can make up a character on the spot, most likely they'll change soon.

Anyhow, umm, hi!

rolled 2d6 and got 5
Probability!

Good to have you back. :)
Glad to finally meet you Danger! :) Everyone is super friendly here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine! :D If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask
Hope all is well with your RPs and such!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A Dangerous Entry

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus