Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Not Sure What I'm Looking for (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Seasons

So, the topic says it all but a bit more information; I'm not sure what I'm really looking for. I am a noob to roleplaying (besides games) and I'm looking for someone to help develop my details, create ideas with, to learn from, and last but not least, hopefully to just teach me the fundamentals of being a good roleplayer in general. If you have any ideas (even ideas for a character for me to create) toss them my way and I'll be sure to tweak and use them!
I'd suggest checkout out this page and perhaps checking out the Characterization Corporation. The CC has general pointers along with sort of "practice" RP. There's also The Shooting Star, which is a casual environment that can also be used for practice.
@Nova: You shameless self-prompter :P

OT: Along with those, there's multiple styles of roleplaying, and not everyone is going to play the same way - or even like to play with those who play differently. Then there's all the different personal tastes of players, and not everyone is going to want to play an intergalactic furry romance thread >.>;

It's not selfish or elitist (unless said individual is blatantly being so), it's just people being people ^^; Alas, experimentation is ultimately the best. You aren't going to find your ideal playing style overnight, sadly. If only it were that easy XD

Not trying to scare you off with that last bit - just stating reality ^^;

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Not Sure What I'm Looking for (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus