Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A good place for group rp? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

=x

I end up doing a lot of 1x1 private rp's but it would be nice to have a place to rp continually. A tavern or something people can just come and go y'know?

any such places around here?!
Well, a general group RP can be set up and done the same way as a 1x1. But it sounds like you're looking more for something like this.
Blatherdrift Topic Starter

>.<

Well, no. I guess I am looking for a chatroom with live roleplay.
Feel free to make one. Your imagination is your limit. I'll stop by with a character or two. I'm on fairly often enough. Others are too.
Ah. Easy enough to set up something like that, since any topic can be turned into a chatroom. It's just a matter of gathering some folks to join you. :)

There's not a well-established character chat at this point, but you're always welcome to set one up.
Blatherdrift Topic Starter

xD

I... guess I am looking for other places to RP as well as what this has to offer. A good IRC chat room or something is what I need. Gahh..
Build it and they will come.

As the old movie line went.. Lol
Probably not much help here...

But I'm in a group RP over Skype that is exactly what you describe it as. And all the writers in it can write in (gasp) complete sentences! With few grammatical errors! Probably helps that everyone in the group is either in college or graduated college...
It is written in present tense, though...but that's just how these kinds of group RPs work.

Trouble is the group was formed as a way for all of our OWoD characters to meet up and chat. We usually meet up in person, crack out the Pizza and Beer, and get the dice rollin'. But when our characters need to talk or argue or scheme or whatever, it's done at 'the bar,' our RP chat room on Skype set in a bar that one of our characters owns.

So if you're okay with making a character in the OWoD setting, then by all means, I'll invite you to it on Skype.

But I have a feeling your best bet is to start a group yourself and advertise it on here. I'd join.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A good place for group rp? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus