Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Senpai has Arrived

Hello, I go by the name Goku Nizuma Senpai (though I'll be fine with most any name, and I'm here to simply introduce myself

I'm new to this site and it's methods, though not new to RPing itself. I hope for a bright future of role playing and would love to meet some people who know there way around.

So in conclusion hello, nice to meet you, and feel free to introduce yourself!!
Welcome!

You might find it helpful to check out Getting Started (actually, all of the Help documentation is pretty great). If you're looking more to just dive in, most RPs get set up through the Looking For RP forum, though you can also use the Find RP tool (listing only things from people who were on in the past 10 minutes) or just PM someone directly if you find them interesting. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We're all pretty friendly here. ^_^
Goku_Nizuma_Senpai Topic Starter

Thanks for the information my friend, I'll be sure to check out those places and if I have any questions I'll be sure to ask!
Sundrop

NOTICE ME SENPAI!
Hiya and welcome to RPR! :D
Everyone here is always friendly so feel free to ask anyone for an RP or if you have any questions~~

And this is why People call me Senpai...

Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to do that when I get around to it!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're enjoying it here so far :)
Welcome to RPR! :D If you have any questions, just ask! We're all very willing to help you figure out your way around the site!

Thanks for the offer and good wishes!

I haven't started RPing yet since I'm waiting on something first, but when I do I'll probably see if I can start something with you guys!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Senpai has Arrived

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus