Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Daily Life of an Assassin/Thief (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

My creative juices have been less than cooperative lately and the only thing that’s gotten my imagination going in the past few days is working on some of my RP characters that I haven’t touched in a while. So naturally, now I’m yearning for RP.

I’d really like to bring back an RP group I had going a few years ago. Our group centered around the daily troubles and activities of a guild of assassins and thieves. Not really all the nitty gritty of their work (unless people wanted to, we just faded to black for mission times), more of the interactions amongst those in the guild. The personal conflicts, the camaraderie (or rivalry), dealing with the awful tyrant who runs the guild, traveling, awkward romances no one should know about, all that fun stuff! The world was an open ended fantasy world where all kinds of creatures existed. There were anthros, humans, dragons, or anything anyone wanted to be. The only set thing about the world was that technology was fairly simple - low tech stuff, predating guns, with lots of magic. More swords and bows than anything else kind of setting. We posted in freeform paragraphs and generally just rolled with the punches rather than worrying about having a really strict protocol for touching each other or anything like that. It was probably the most fun I’ve had RPing in my dozen or so years of RP!

Would anyone be interested in participating in a group like this? Our group was small back in the day so we were really close and I'd love to make a little community like that again. Just people who love to RP but don't take it too seriously.

This RP would have some obvious mature themes and some combat.
I love this idea I will rp with you
I think this is a great idea and I would love to RP with you! I have my character, Adamar, who would go along with this perfectly. c:
I use Anna I think she go good with this rp
Sounds fun, I'll join if that's kool.
I would like to join
ParadoxicalPhoen

I'd love to join, if that's okay with you. :)
I would love to join too :D
Leo and Ceo (played by WhiteWolf)

I would also like to join with these twins. I haven't got the hang of RPing with them yet , so this group would be a great for them.
Count me in!! ^_^
Senthyril

I'm new here and just getting back into RP, but I would love to make a character to join in on this if it's still open? I've always loved playing criminally inclined characters. :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Daily Life of an Assassin/Thief (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus