Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » RP with a Blind Guy! [no more replies, p (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Tiberius (played anonymously)

Hey guys! My character Tiberius here is up and ready for some RP! A few quick facts about him: 1) he's totally blind, not just partially, 2) I made him in mind for modern RP, but he can easily fit into other generes!, 3) his age can be adjusted a few years to fit the RP.

I'm looking for either a modern highschool/university RP or some other time period, preferably medieval fantasy should you not like modern. I'm up for some romance—but over time of course—with either gender, but Ti's more inclined to girls, so guys'll have to work a bit harder to catch his attention x3. Otherwise I like action and drama, friendships and betrayals, and whatever you wanna throw in for some fun! (AUs are fun... Also I wouldn't mind doing like where our characters meet as kids and grow up together, or whatever C: fun!)

I'm usually online pretty much all the time. My last exams are tomorrow (yay!) then I'll be on summer vacation! I like two to six sentence posts, with the ease of going to two or three paragraphs for more descriptive posts. I ask that you please try your best to use proper grammar and spelling, not to mention punctuation!! Also, I have a very sarcastic sense of humor, so feel free to make this RP as fun as possible C:

So slap a post down here or shoot me a PM (I would like our RP to be in PMs, btw), and I'll see what we can come up with! C:
Tiberius (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I've already gotten two PMs for this! I'm looking for one or two more at most C:
It sounds neat!

and also...I read the title and thought of something I read once.

so...is RP with a blind guy like partying with a cleric xD

It can be whatever you want it to be xD

So did you have a certain character you had in mind for ol' Tibby?
I'm interested! :3
A possible character would be Anna Faith, if she seems acceptable :3 Just let me know if you're still looking ^^

Yeah, sure! Ti would like to RP with her very much x3 Shall we discuss detail in PM?
Certainly! Who PMs first though? X3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » RP with a Blind Guy! [no more replies, p (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus