Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Good day to you *bows*

Greetings everyone. Obviously I'm new to this site otherwise I wouldn't be posting this to you again. I've come from a long range of RP locales and have been roleplaying casually for about eleven years now. I've toured the various posting styles (chat-based para, semi-para, multi-para, para-para....Okay so I don't dance! But I've also tried post-by-post forums and regular email RPs!), and I find myself to be as flexible when it comes to genres as I can, though I do favor fantasy as a whole. I was around for Yahoo User Chats when RP was abundant there, and moved on to websites such as Gaia Online, DeviantArt, Oasiz, and a few others. I've also taken an interest to tabletop gaming both in real life and over the web. I'm currently GMing a Pokemon tabletop adventure called Egondra's Fate. As far as my characters are concerned, I've made many on the fly but a few have stuck over the times. Perhaps you guys will run into one of them ;). If not, that's okay too. Roleplay is full of anticipation and readiness for the unexpected in my book so....I'm ready to surprise and be surprised!
DID I HEAR U LIEK POGEYMANZ?

A Pokemon tabletop RPG kind of sounds nifty. :D Also welcome to the RPR. I'm not one for long winded replies or anything, so howdy doo and hello to you!
Welcome!
Yuka

TheDiceofLiars wrote:
Greetings everyone. Obviously I'm new to this site otherwise I wouldn't be posting this to you again. I've come from a long range of RP locales and have been roleplaying casually for about eleven years now. I've toured the various posting styles (chat-based para, semi-para, multi-para, para-para....Okay so I don't dance! But I've also tried post-by-post forums and regular email RPs!), and I find myself to be as flexible when it comes to genres as I can, though I do favor fantasy as a whole. I was around for Yahoo User Chats when RP was abundant there, and moved on to websites such as Gaia Online, DeviantArt, Oasiz, and a few others. I've also taken an interest to tabletop gaming both in real life and over the web. I'm currently GMing a Pokemon tabletop adventure called Egondra's Fate. As far as my characters are concerned, I've made many on the fly but a few have stuck over the times. Perhaps you guys will run into one of them ;). If not, that's okay too. Roleplay is full of anticipation and readiness for the unexpected in my book so....I'm ready to surprise and be surprised!

Welcome to RPR :) I hope the surprises you seek come swiftly!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Welcome!

Sounds like you like to try out all sorts of styles of roleplay, that's always good to see :D
Welcome! Pokemon tabletop? I've never heard of that before! Nifty.
TheDiceofLiars Topic Starter

Yes, and here it is, if you wish to look into it further:

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Pokemon_Tabletop/index/

If you have any questions or are looking to get into a game, this is the place to go. You can also ask me directly :)
Yay! You are here! *squee* I know you will love it here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Good day to you *bows*

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus