Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Adventure Romance?! Yeah! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey guys! I'm searching for an RP to do with my Jonny. She's a secret mage and a nursemaid by trade, but can also work as a maid or other caretaker for anyone. I'd like to find an RP for her set in fantasy medieval times, or do an AU in Victorian or modern age. Either looking for friends or a romantic partner C:

1. I prefer PMs
2. 3-6 sentences per normal post; more or less depending on the situation
3. Proper grammar, please! You don't have to be perfect, but I expect proper punctuation and capitalization, please C:
4. I'm online pretty much all the time, so I'm hoping for someone who can reply 5+ times a day

(Also I tend to like lots of drama and sometimes AUs x3) Thanks for reading! If you're interested send me a PM or reply here!

Thanks~
Sage!
I think that my Lord Vanedale Might make a good match? what do you think?
Minerva Lockstone (played anonymously)

Well, this seems rather interesting >:)

Perhaps my character could interest you for a Victorian Era RP? Not for a romantic partner, though, she tends to avoid that. (And she also easily comes in medieval ages, given her...abilities.)

Ooh, maybe we could make a multi-character rp, seeing as there are more people interested? Are you interested in a 1x1 or...? :)
i was hoping for a 1x1 Adventure Romance
Jonquil Smithe (played by Sage-Thorne) Topic Starter

Lord Vanedale Valarius wrote:
I think that my Lord Vanedale Might make a good match? what do you think?

Mm! Sounds good. PM me and we can discuss plot via PM C:
Mina Lockstone wrote:
Well, this seems rather interesting >:)

Perhaps my character could interest you for a Victorian Era RP? Not for a romantic partner, though, she tends to avoid that. (And she also easily comes in medieval ages, given her...abilities.)

Ooh, maybe we could make a multi-character rp, seeing as there are more people interested? Are you interested in a 1x1 or...? :)

I think it would be nice to do a 1x1 with you! And yes, it's alright if there isn't romance x3 It can be a friendship, no worries. Shall we discuss specifics in-PM?
Minerva Lockstone (played anonymously)

Sure, why not? Ah, my character is rather frosty at...start. Sort of >:)

Um, she's not properly human, though :) I hope you don't object to that.

Let's move on to PM, then :)
I got a character named Jerry who is friendly and stuff. Does he look like what you're looking for?
Jonquil Smithe (played by Sage-Thorne) Topic Starter

Ach, sorry Connan but I don't think Jerry is exactly to sort I'm looking for... Plus now I have three RPs for Jon. Thanks for replying, thgh?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Adventure Romance?! Yeah! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus