Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello! I'm new!

Mikufan1

Hi everyone! I'm new here and I hope that I can make some new friends. I would be very grateful to have some so if someone wishes to talk to me, I would be very happy.
Thank you.
PANGAEA

WELCOME!! Pretty sure you'll find plenty of friends on here and plenty of RPs as well. I wouldn't mind talking to you at all though I am quite the busy person so at times I'll be offline at like.. 3 to 5 hours.. But besides that I can be good company.

Well, everything is pretty much labeled out here.. Shouldn't be too hard to find things, but if you have questions I bet a lot of people will come an answer them for you, including me.
Mikufan1 Topic Starter

Thank you! And I do hope I can find some friends here. I do enjoy talking. And, again, thank you.
You should have no trouble finding friends, this is a super friendly community. :)

If you get stuck or are just curious, I very much recommend checking out the Help documentation. Or, as mentioned, you can just ask!

So what sort of RPs do you tend toward?
Mikufan1 Topic Starter

I'm not really sure yet. This is my first time on an rp website so I'm still thinking.
Oh! You might find this useful then. Some of it is pretty basic, but some has helped seasoned players as well. :)
Mikufan1 Topic Starter

Thanks!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Looks like you're getting some great help already. :) I hope you come to enjoy online RP as much as the rest of us!
Mikufan1 Topic Starter

Yeah. And so far it seems really cool!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're really enjoying the site so far! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask ^_^
Mikufan1 Topic Starter

Alright! Thank you very much!:)
Welcome. You will have a good time here. =D I am free for an RP most of the time so don't be shy to ask me =)
Hi!
Mikufan1 Topic Starter

Hello!
xD Randomness
Mikufan1 Topic Starter

XD
XD

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello! I'm new!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus