Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey! :)

Hello you all, I'm new here. :) Currently reading the help section and looking around.
More than once I had thought about a forum dedicated to RP where people could announce their games and receive answers, and, whoa! Your guys' system took it much further! I'm impressed so far :D The character creation/public profile dynamic is totally awesome. I'll be creating some, soon. :)

Well I think that's it, haha. :3
Loren

Hello, welcome to the the RP Repository :) This site is amazing, I hope you'll like it here! :D

Um, I'd point out about the whole Help pages, but it seems you already heard about them XD

Also, there is the Looking for RP forums, if you want to look for games to join or look for people to join your own, and then there's the Find RP widget, for something quicker XD

What kind of genre do you prefer? :)
zerocool Topic Starter

Thanks! I'll be looking for some RP soon! :D

I enjoy fantasy and sci-fi alike, can't say I have a preference. :( But I do have a small obsession with pirates, no matter what the setting is, haha.
I'm also a never ending fan of Harry Potter RP, even if you can't find it that easily anymore, haha. :D
Loren

Oh, I see :) I'm also a fan of fantasy, sci fi, and historical rps. Lol. Never do real life settings, though XD

I believe there was a Harry Potter group starting up, by the way, if you're interested. (I myself never rp fandoms, lol, can't get my characters to behave IC)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! So glad to see you are having fun so far, and seem to be doing a great job finding your way around/self-educating. Even so, if you have any questions or run into problems, don't hesitate to ask! :)
Is that a Guybrush avatar/icon I see? Why I DO believe it is! Welcome to the site, fellow pirate fan! *high fives*

Glad to see you're already working your way around the site like a pro! Like Kim said, if you do have questions, let us know! Moderator and Member alike, we're all happy to answer whatever we can!
Hello there! Welcome to RPR! Really glad do see you're enjoying it here :) If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask. Also, I love your icon! :D
zerocool Topic Starter

Haha, thanks guys! And hell yeah for recognizing the amazing Guybrush avatar, Copper_Dragon! :D o/

And I like your icon, too, Loki! Haha. Loki is pure awesomeness. X)
Kim Site Admin

Oh crap I can't believe I didn't recognize Guybrush. I must go hand in my nerd card. D:
Thanks! ^_^ One of my good friends here on RPR drew it for me <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey! :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus