Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A 'Hello" to everyone

Im George Louise Fortin aka DarkHeart in rp...I'm from Quezon City,Philippines
Im new into this site but Im not new in roleplaying, Ive been roleplaying for 3 years and counting.

So I'm looking for some good rpers to roleplay with my character(s)
They are:
George Louise Mikaelson(I named that character after my name...any problem with that?)
Ezekiel "Ezio" Black
and David King (Resident Evil Outbreak)

I do also have a Facebook page for my every character, if you want to know more info bout' my babies please dont hesitate to ask me...Im always here :)

You can also visit my deviantart page

http://daviddarkheartking.deviantart.com/

(just dont steal any of works, if you do please credit me as the artist)

Hope to rp soon!! :)

~George...DarkHeart
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! :)

No, there's no problem with giving a character a similar name to yourself, so long as you are still able to maintain good IC/OOC boundaries. Some people find that playing with a namesake makes this a little more difficult, so it can sometimes make other players a wee bit jittery. But I'm sure you'll soothe their fears soon enough with awesome RP. :)
What Kim said! A sensible, fun RPer is just the trick needed to dispel those sorts of self-named worries!

At any rate, welcome to the site, George! Can I just say, your surname is pretty awesome. It's got a neat ring to it. Aside from Resident Evil, what sort of RP genres tickle your fancy? I'm certain we've got all sorts of stories from all walks of life you'd enjoy! :D
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying it here so far :D If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask :)
George Topic Starter

Aside from RE and some zombie themed plots....I love rping at the darkside, I mean I love roleplaying as a supernatural creature such as vampires,angel of death, etc...

Im open for some plots with some rpers with supernatural characters. :)
Kim Site Admin

I think you will fit in just fine with those preferences! ;)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A 'Hello" to everyone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus