Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I can't come up with a title

Usually I do, but at the moment I can't really seem to think of anything. >_> Ah well, I'll just introduce myself anyway.

Hello! I am Pacchiru, same name in deviantArt if you want to find me (though I am inactive there at the moment hahaha). I just entered college (fresh meat :v) and still trying to adjust to it, but for now it's pretty fun and all that stuff. XD I am taking up a course in Literature, but I haven't been writing anything for a long while because of writer's block and stuff, hence why I decided to join this site...again. I've been here before (two, three years back?) but back then I was still relatively inexperienced and my drawing style was terrible. Now I've gotten somewhat better (at least I don't feel too ashamed in showing it), but I don't remember the username of my last account and I have a habit of starting over anyway.

Uuuh what else...I like anime/manga though I don't really actively seek for it. I just like watching what's on TV. I also like playing videogames but I'm limited on consoles (I have a DS, not a 3DS. I feel sad when I talk about it XD). Favorite genres of videogames? RPGs. Yes. Pokemon is beautiful :U Visual Novels are also entertaining along with strategy games. I've always wanted to make my own visual novel but never really got around it OTL

I have a cat named Purr Sy. Yes there's really a space in between, and yes he has a last name. XD He's a fluffy, anti-social Persian kitty who I currently cannot see in my field of vision. He's probably sleeping in the kitchen again.

Not sure what else to say...oh, right! I, uh, have been RPing ever since I was in the 7th grade, which I guess for some is not that very long (5 years, I suppose?) RPing has taught me to be 'flexible' so to speak and taught me how to write better. It has been a few months since I've joined a good RP and honestly I've been itching to get back into it for a long time.

So yeah, hope to make some good friends here and RP a lot while surviving my first year of college XD
Kim Site Admin

Welcome (back) to the site! It's a pleasure to see you again, and good on you for working to improve you artistic skills. :) I hope college is going well for you too!
Sanne Moderator

Aaaaaaah I love your cat's name!! XD Welcome to the site!

Click for surprise kitty!

EYGAOQy.jpg
Welcome to RPR! Sounds like you're going to be fitting in here just fine! <3 Your kitty sounds adorable! Everyone is super friendly here so feel free to ask if you have any questions! Good luck at your first year in college :D
Pacchiru Topic Starter

Thanks for the welcome, everyone ;w;

@Kim - It's cool to see that you're still the amazing admin I remember, Kim. XD I didn't stick around for too long the first time I was here, but it was enough to see how well you manage the site :)

College is going fairly well XD Made some new friends and still keep in touch with some of my old ones, though I wasn't exactly popular in high school, so seeing other batchmates in the same college is a little awkward for me =w=

@Sanne - Yeah we took a long while to settle on a name for him XD it was pretty hard because it was required for him to have a last name, so we had to think of something that sounded good with 'Sy'. After a few days we got the name Purr Sy :3
And awwww that kitty is sooo cuuuute <3

@Loki - I love your username hahaha. I'm sure my best friend will fawn over it.

Thanks for the good luck! I think I'm going to need it ;w; I've been pretty sleepy today so I wasn't able to work on my character at all, so I guess I'll work on that first before anything else so that I can RP~
Kim Site Admin

D'awww, you made my heart all squishy. <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I can't come up with a title

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus