Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Trapped like a rat(Group/Closed)

I can't see. What is going on? Where am I?
These and many more questions ran through the mind of the finally caught science experiment; Kuro Sakuranbo or the Sakuranbo Laboratory. She was a slender girl that was bound down by chains that were connected to a lead ball that was bigger than her in a cage only big enough to fit a large dog in. It looked like just some freaks caging some poor innocent girl but that wasn't it at all. She is created to be the prefect solider, she had the strength, speed, grace, actuary, skill, and intellect to take down a whole army and it was all in a 5'6", 103lbs body that was only aged to 17. Her eyes were blind folded and her bangs were clipped back so that when the blind fold was remove, both her mismatched was removed. "What is going on?! Where am I?! I'll rip you to shreds!" She growled, trying to stand up but the heavy ball just brought her wrists and the rest of her upper body back down.
Dr Wulfhousen (played by LordFantastic)

they leave you there in the dark for who knows how long? with that blindfold you had no way of knowing how much time had passed hours? days? weeks? there was no way for you to know. All you knew was darkness thirst and hunger then at . . .? some point in time. at long last you hear the door open and even with your blindfold you could still feel a bright light so bright after being alone in the bitch black for so long that the light hurt
you hear the door close and footsteps walking towards you then yo feel a hand in a rubber glove softly grab hold of your chin and you hear the voice of a man with a thick german accent speak to you "Good morning Miss Sakuranbo I hope you slept well? .. (he lets go of your chin) "my most humble apologies for the long wait . . . are you thirsty Miss Sakuranbo?" (he spoke very smoothly and was very polite)
Doctor Rosewoode (played by TheCreator7)

A young petite female in a white lab coat came in reading a laptop as she walked. She was not concerned about the other scientist at all. She was very concerned with her 'patient'. She wanted to debrief the patient by a new method that she had come up with.

"Of course she is thirsty. Do you know when she last had a drink?Or even a bite of food? I doubt that she has seen the light of the day for at least 3 days if not a week or more. Those chains are necessary at the moment but hopefully soon they will not be needed since I am sure that you will cooperate fully.
Isn't that correct, Miss Sakuranbo?

Now what shall we discuss first? How about introducing ourselves? My name is Doctor Rosewoode Forrest." the female spoke calmly as she closed the laptop and looked at the patient first then her co-doctor.
Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

She back her head away form the cold feeling of rubber gloves against her skin, only giving off some of the body heat form the wearer. She wanted to bite this guy, make him learn that she wasn't some lab rat, that she wasn't to be messed with.

Kuro heard the two voices and caught the scent of chemicals, making her back away form the cage door, knowing that the male doctor had touched. A growl left her throat, the scent burning her nostrils as she tried to figure out where they could be standing. She listened to what they said and was really annoyed with all that was going on. Her throat was drying out and her stomach was growling as well, but she knew she could last longer without. "I would rather die than drink or eat anything you two would give me." She yelled at them, wishing the chains weren't around her ankles and wrists.

She let out a harsh and quick laugh at what the female asked her. "Like I would ever cooperate with your kind, you can starve me, torture me until my vocal chords turn to dust form my screams, you can drain every last drop of blood in my veins, I will never do as you order me. I am not an animal, I am not your little lap dog!" She yelled, baring her teeth at them while growling.

Dr. Wulfhousen was so what annoyed at the fact that Doctor Rosewoode clearly did not understand his sense of humor and was very humored by Miss Sakuranbo actions in any case he would anore Miss Sakuranbo for a moment so he may turn and speak to Rosewoode
". . .Ms. Rosewoode no offence but I don't believe you have .. as many years of experience dealing with .. . . . people like this in any case I'm sure Miss Sakuranbo will be much more compliant once she has had her medicine?" *he said as he started to get his needle ready "what kind of drug do you think would be best?" (he asked Rosewoode) ((OOC YOU CAN MAKE up drugs and what they do))

((Yes I can given a bit of time.))
Rosewoode ignored the patient for she thinks that given a chance a person could revert to a normal human being by simply being treated like a child and then 'reconditioning' the child into a normal responsible adult in simple easy steps and progressing towards a goal.

"Drugs do not always work with, Doctor Wulfhousen. Sometimes human compassion is the best solution. That a bit of disciplinary procedures. I think that a bit of exercise and rewarding would be the best option here. She needs to be able to move semi-freely. Also some fresh water and good food. Of course she is in no condition to handle a cup like even a child so I shall get some water out of the fridge in this large rabbit bottle. Then she can sample the water at her own desire. And I have developed a food dispenser so that she can nibble on the food. Of course all of this is just until she calms down enough to work with and understands that I will not harm her. I have a special nourishing food pellets which are like gummy candy." Doctor Rosewoode explained.

Doctor Rosewoode went to the fridge and pour a glass of water. She brought the water to the cage where she poured the water into the clear bottle then swished the water about before she poured the water in a second glass. She was where the patient could see what she was doing at all times. She then pour the water from the first glass into the rabbit bottle and hooked it onto the cage. She then began drinking the water from the first glass so show that the water was not contaminated.

(I'm sorry to post out of order but I need to post now because I will be gone for almost the rest of the day maybe all day)

Dr. Wulfhousen fronds at Rosewoode and her work *he started to get feel his needle with a green drudge that Rosewoode would know as 'Venom' as a Doctor she would know that 'Venom' that temporarily paralyzes the victim's arms and legs but increases activity in the torso and head it does this by taking blood flow away form the arms and leg and keeping it in the head and chest
Now I understand that licensed to care for this patient but understand that I am licensed to medicate her as well as . .. other things so if you don't mind lit me do my Job" those last 5 words he was very serious about then his normal jolly mode returns with "and I will let you do yours"

(That is okay. ^^ Also, Kuro is still currently blind folded so she can't see what either of you are doing.)

This all just sounded like a game to them. The way Rosewoode talked, it was as if she only saw Kuro as an animal or child and stating out her plans like that in front of her was not a good idea. She would end up starving herself if they didn't force feed her, even then she could make herself vomit it when they turned their backs. She listened to all the sounds around her, trying to figure out what they were doing.

"You know, discussing your plan in front of the test subject with strong intellect and full body control is not a good idea. I'm a 17 year old girl, treating me like a child is about the stupidest thing you can do." She really couldn't believe that, it would work if Kuro was at a much younger age and there was a multitude of tests not completed on her so that her intellect and body control was lowered but that isn't the case right now.

((FYI! I am having internet problems and may not have internet from time to time! The box will be replaced on Wednesday evening. GRRRRR! I am sorry for the times I am not on.

Doctor Rosewoode turned to the patient when she heard her speak. She lifted her one hand with a finger up to wait a minute at DOctor Wulfhousen.

"So she can talk and reason. How interesting this will be. Perhaps you should be consulted and listen to as far as your treatment plan goes. Perhaps you can tell me what kind of treatment you could recommend to make a person like you ready to live peacefully in society?" she began as she nibbled on one of the gummies that she would feed Kuro. The gummy is full of natural ingredients and nutrition as well as enough sweetness to sooth an average sweet tooth. Unless the the sweet tooth was craving chocolate of course.

"I'd like to take off the blindfold but if you try to bite or do any harm, I'll let the good Doctor Wulfhousen give you his vile concoction in his syringe. What will you do?" she asked.

*he turns his head to Rosewood* "I'm afraid that if you are going to unblid her then by law it must administer her medicine first"
"you will feel a small . . . pressure in your arm Miss Sakuranbo" he said as he put the long needle in her arm and pushed it to make the Venom (that would slowly make Sakuranbo loss all feeling in her arms and legs until they felt the same way one feels win they lean on there arm to long and it falls asleep numb but steel painful But not as painful as her chest would be feeling much much warmer then normal as well as over full and queasy
"there all better"

As she felt him grab her arm, she bite him just as the medicine went into her body. "Bastard! You know nothing about me so why would you risk the possibilities that this could kill me?!?! You're an idiot for that!!" Kuro did have a point in that, due to having several animal DNA mixed with hers, her body may look fully human but the way the chemicals worked on the inside were much different and as such, it reacted much differently in her body. It seemed that most her body was able to reject the Venom but in return, she lost feeling in her hands and feet and threw up. "I told you so, my body isn't what you think it is." She actually could break one of her own hands and feet and continue to use them for as long as the Venom stayed in her system but it would make things much more difficult and it backfired on both scientists because there was no way of knowing she could still feel in her hands and feet because she didn't move them before that much.

"Doctor Wulfhousen! That was not necessary at all! All you want to do is to make her immobile. What did you give her? Ecstasy?"" Rosewoode had lost her temper and actually yelled at her colleague.
"Have you read her entire chart? Have you listen to what she has to say? You are treating her as if she was some sort of an animal.Perhaps I should get some Ecstasy and inject it into your body to see what you can do.
I'm sorry that he has injected with that vile concoction of his. What are you feeling? I need to know so I can record what is happening."

he reams fully clam in his voice but he was very angered (he holds his arms in pain)
" Doctor Rosewoode I would advise you not to lose your temper it is most unprofessional . . . if you would have read the entire chart you would know very well that she is almost more animal than human she may look and talk like us but her DNA says other wise she Is Not human and there for has No 'Human' rights
,. . . .as for you witty remark about 'MDMA' or 'Ecstasy' in layman's terms I do hope that was sarcastic"
*he looks at the bite the girl gave him* "can you keep an eye on her as I get this cheeked out?"

Kuro let out a growl at Dr. Wulfhousen. "For your information, any data logs you could find on me hasn't been updated in the last five to six years. I made sure to burn as many as I could before I left. I'm half human and I don't get animal diseases such as rabies, I've already had the shots for it and so have the animals that were infused in to my blood stream!" She growled at him, glad that she could smell his blood form her bite, most likely there were four holes and the rest were dents in his skin, maybe a few that had cut through his skin. She moved her head in the direction of the female voice. "You aren't any better, Miss Rosewoode. You act as though I am a child and like I haven't been already raised to respect those who earn it. Don't act like either of you are better than the other. You both have a MINOR female in a cage where she can't move freely and can't see, so how is this humane? I've seen dogs in better conditions! I'm being frank here, you both act more like animals than I do!" She knew that was true in her heart, she was under the age of 18 and keeping her in a cage away form her legal family was considered kidnapping and then wanting to put her through tests of any kind was consider illegal when it is against her own will. "Also, Wulfhousen, I bit you because you ejected a unknown medicine in my body that could trigger a violent and lethal reaction within my blood stream. There are certain medicines and chemicals that can not enter my body or I will come close to death. YOU BOTH KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME!"

(i hope you don't mind a very small and quick interval?)

he would quickly turn to her "half human is Not human and for your information I truly hope you don't die but . . . . if you must in the name of science then I will count it as a worthy and noble sacrifice as I would any amount of pain you are or will go through Miss Sakuranbo" *he said looking her in the eyes with a dark smile on his face*
he then turns to Doctor Rosewoode "you must excuse me for a moment as I have this bite looked at" * he leaves the room*

"But what about the human half, huh? You are like so many that I know. Concentrate om just what you want to see....." Doctor Rosewoode murmur to her esteemed colleague.

"Miss Sakuranbo, you are right that I don't know much about you but how do I know if you are safe enough to let out of the cage with that vile garbage that Dr. Wulfhousen has put inside of you? Will you turn on me if I try to help you? Will you do as I ask so that I can get you to a safer place while I figure out what I can do to help you?....... I doubt that the good Dr. Wulfhousen has any pleasant things in mind for you. I do not want to harm you but I can't allow you to harm others either." she knelt at the door and undid the lock.

"Please trust me. I want to untie your blindfold and see if I can get you loose before he gets back. I do not like his methods at all." she spoke as she reached out to Kuro in a desperate hope and a lot of fear.

Kuro let out a growl at Dr. Wulfhousen, knowing that he was actually worse than her own creator, which was bad. The growl died down and then disappeared as his scent started to fade form the room, letting her know along with his footsteps fading that he was gone though they did help in aiding her to know where the exit of this room was. "Dr. Rosewoode, I don't know what you know or what he has told you but most of it is probably lies. Like most animals, I do not strike unless I feel threaten, as you just saw. I bite Dr. Wulfhousen because I knew he was doing what he could for his sick pleasure and put an unknown chemical in my body causing me to lose sensation in my hands and feet, of course he won't be able to tell that. So far I have made no move to strike you. I have been annoyed by some of the moves you have made in treating me like I am a child or wild animal of some sort that needs to be trained. I have never killed a person unless I was forced or felt threaten by them. I am a very smart person and I can read people like a book with just their scents and the emotions I hear in their voices. Humans of any kind are easy to see past if you just focus." She heard the lock open but she was still not able to move but a couple inches to the opening with the heavy chains on her wrists and ankles weighting her down and she was unable to move the muslces in her hands to figure out a way to release them and breaking her hands wouldn't be good right now.

(Dr Wulfhousen is in the other room so skip one turn for me)

"From what I had heard you are just like an animal with little intelligence above a 5 year old's brain.. I don't think that it is true. Now that I have the blind fold off..." Doctor Rosewoode had untied it and allowed it to drop. She began to work on the chains.

"If you do not harm me and follow my directions, I will try to find a place for you to hide in until I can figure out what I can do to help you. But you must trust me and I have to understand what you have gone through. We have to trust each other.. I know that most animals will not attack humans except when they are sick, feel threaten or being attacked. How bad are you? I mean in the physical sense. Do you think that you can walk? now that the chains are off?" she asked as she pondered what to do and why she was helping the patient escape. What will happen to her since she helped the patient escape? So many unanswered questions ran through her mind as she unchained Kuro.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Trapped like a rat(Group/Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus