Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Caldwell's Academy of Magical Talents & Draconic..

The Creator (played by TheCreator7) Topic Starter

Which I shall make all students be in! Be ready Amu! I am ready for any student or teacher to be the first one to enter the Academy!
Amu Kusari (played by AmuKusari)

Im Ready when you are ready

Please post your entrance!
I am quite new to this..

Elin, that is no problem! Just fill out the form below and I'll check it over.

Name:
Age: (Students- 15-19; Adults- 24 -35 and add which position that you want)
Personality: May be revealed in IC if you want to
Reason why you want to leave Earth:
Background:
Preferred Academy (Traditional Magic or Draconic Magic):
Your room number ( first come serve) :
Magic that you are born with ( Talent) in the order of strength:
1) The strongest
2) ….
3) ;;;
4) Weakest

1) Air -- You can manipulate air, creating gusts of winds to blow away enemies, or keep yourself alive in worse areas by drawing in clean air to yourself. If used hard enough can wear down even the mightiest of stone.
2) Fire -- You can manipulate fire, adding heat and light to what you do, you both weaken shadows, and melt ice, as well as burn other organisms. However, a strong wind, or ample water or earth can snuff you out.
3) Water -- You can manipulate water, moistening things, doesn't sound like much, but drowning is an unpleasant way to die. You can also wear away at earth, and kill fires. Earth can mix with water to make mud and thusly kills the flow of water.
4) Earth -- You can manipulate the very earth around you, building the best shelters, fortifications, and the most resistant of any materials. But even a simple wind can erode you, or a strong one. And a mighty rush of water can knock you down.
Name: Elma Vailin
Age:15 turning 16 on August (real age unknown, remembered to live for years.)
Picture or a good description: Her appearance is a female tall up to 6ft7 with black long hair which stops at the lower section of her back. Within her long dark hair was pointed horns coming from her head and her body was fit with slightly large breasts that of a size D. Her nails extended like claws and tail thick and long resembled a dragon's as her original outfit was a black dress which reveals her back and cleavage in between her breasts and legs stopping middle of her thigh. Leg wear being long black stockings and foot wear being Black heeled boots. Arms having black sleeves upon them as her choker wrapped around her neck. All having a reptilian shining pattern and was fire proof for her own good.

Personality: Ruthless and impatient at times, sometimes emotional depending on the environment like family picnics and vacation trips.
Reason why you want to leave Earth: Exploring the observable universe.
Background: Elma had no memory of her past whatsoever. Being clueless of it when really it's an act to be a different individual from the original. Other than that, she is not aware of what or who she is. She only knows her name and a few born abilities as a dragon.. She doesn't know that she was a dragon though..
Preferred Academy (Traditional Magic or Draconic Magic): Either would be fine, mostly Draconic magic maybe.
Your room number ( first come serve) : get one?
Strongest: Fire and heat manipulation.
Med strong: Manipulation of Earth and elemental control
Med weak:illusion magic
Weakest: Evasion magic. Use of trickery clones and fog to evade. Any other distractions like poisons and toxic gas is weak when in use.
Ariel (played by WhiteWolf)

Name:Ariel
Picture:See profile
Magic in order of strength:
1) Fire
2) Air
3) Earth
4) Water

Castle Pet

Elin-Reaper- all students are from Earth. Please edit your profile so that you can be a teen between the ages of 15 and 18.

Ariel is accepted.
So I can't just use Elma as a teen of no memory. That's what I'm aiming for, no memory of her past at all. Elma herself is a teen while Cereza whom poses as Elma.. I'll have to edit Elma to be an actual character who was devoured by Cereza back then. Present day not really.

Elma has to be totally human and normal size is the point that I want to make. She can have no memory if you want her not to have any. Just make her human.
Alright, I actually found a character I could use. How about Jane? She is human 100%.
yare~ yare~ this makes me curious how if i may join as a Sensei how my profile will assililate~

ohayou~ Cerza-san~
Lily..

Elin- Please fill out the form and if she is 100% human, I am sure that she will be accepted.

DeadMaster/Lillith- Could you be a Draconic Magic teacher? That would help a lot.
Name: Jane Dent
Picture or a good description: a athletic female with green long dyed hair or at times dyed other colors like black, green irises, red smiling lips sometimes black, pale skin and dark eyeliner. She tends to wear formal outfits or modernday gothic outfits in steampunk or cyber fashion. She is always seen grinning with a bad feeling being given. Heightened at 5ft7 sometimes taller depending on the footwear.

Personality: Psychotic humor and feelings for others. Sometimes frowning when reminded of her past. She laughs at everything now, even her own pain.

Reason why you want to leave Earth: "See just how big a universe is and how small you can make it." True intentions unknown, loves learning new things.

Background:Profile.

Preferred Academy (Traditional Magic or Draconic Magic):
Your room number ( first come serve) : Draconic Magic in curiosity.
Strongest magical element: Fire isn't to be played with.
Air: Used to torture or fiddle around with opponents or just playing.
Earth: Heavy strain upon her body. Exhausting and feels as if she was lifting weights in the gym. Use only when trying to escape or intimidation.
Water: Splash splash..
The Creator wrote:
DeadMaster/Lillith- Could you be a Draconic Magic teacher? That would help a lot.

absolutely
My family seems to be into this academy...sems I may have to try joining in myself^^
Anniase Goddess of C (played anonymously)

I'll try and join in this as well.

Elin- Accepted!
Dead Master-Wonderful! Please put up a CS.
Elena Kusari and Anniase Goddess of C- Feel free to make a CS and join in the fun!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Caldwell's Academy of Magical Talents & Draconic..

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus