Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Caldwell's Academy of Magical Talents & Draconic..

Elena Kusari

Succubus/Hybrid

Elena once was lone wolf. She protected those who needed protecting, but during a clash between Nephilims she found herself in need of protecting. An elder Paladian had came to her rescue, defeating the dragon lord "Eridius" whom had captured Elena intending to use her virginity to spawn one of the darkest creatures his twisted mind could create.
Not long after she was rescued Elena had learned the name of the Paladian, Sidonas of Western Crusade. It had appeared that the Legion of Light had sent the Western Crusade to claim the tainted land. It was merely luck Sidonas had been nearby. After taking her in as his "Squire" she and Sidonas had developed quite a relationship. A year or so after, Elena had become a Knight. Which meant her and Sidonas were able to lead their own Platoon. But soon had to turn down this offer as Elena had announced her first pregnancy. 9 Months came by and a pair of baby girls came into the world. Reina and Rose, both healty at birth.
Only about 4 years into their Marriage Sidonas was called by the Legion's "Order" to help command a Brigade that would assault the "Hell Gates". The plan seemed flawless but once they hit the land around the Gate, the entire Bridage was swallowed whole by the fire under their feet.

Because of this Elena would never speak of the history again, soon finding troubles trying to settle for another man. As at the time a woman widowed with children was deemed a curse. So she devoted herself to her children and was soon rewarded with a Manor in the woods. A gift from the Legion for their sorrow. This would become the Iconic landmark for the Kusari family. As the area around it was torn out into the sea. To be one single chunk of land alone in the water.

After several attempts at finding a male figure to keep in the family, she found herself with more and more children as the men either were killed or left her with no reason. The elder children had helped their mother build a larger home with help of magic. Soon the "Island of Clerity" Was founded for the family.

Accursed by a succubus Elena is titled as "Immortal" in which case she has Undying Beauty and can bend the will of most men and women. She never speaks of her age or her Origins, being adopted by many parents, she has links to many family trees but her family. The Kusari, remain still as they are the only Legion members left in the world.
Anniase Goddess of Creations (played anonymously)

Origin: Annaise was the goddess of creation and life, a molder in the eye of the beholder. Galaxies, species, and even empires were created by Annaise, and she did so under a watchful eye. Annaise has set a limit, for every race she created, they would need to obtain the mantle of life. If a species did not obtain the mantle, Annaise had various ways of making the entire species vanish without a trace. She had a pet Leviathan that is a world eater, she would also alter the species genetic code to make them seem to have an incurable disease. She would also cause the entire galaxy to go black, and would never be seen ever again.

Creation: Annaise creates an entire living empire by one single cell. Mutating it to fit what she sees in her mind. Every creation starts off small, no technology, no help, nothing from their birth. Annaise would then store a creation into one crystal that has a light significant marking. And she would also create planets out of what some of her creations wanted.

Birth: Annaise was created by an ancient goddess from the Xel'Naga. She was created to bring life all around the universe. And would fine one strong ally to aid her to watch the universe. Lilith, she was in the Xel'Naga's context as a strong rival. But in the end, she would become the greatest ally she would ever asked for.

Family: She is the mother of Elena, and would like to change a few things of her own family. But if she would do so, she would start from scratch. Annaise has four levels of her becoming in the universe. Her Chrysalis stage was when she was born, and on the planet she was born on. She would wipe everything clean from the face of her existence. And would soon start a new. Amethyst; Growing in power and strength, Annaise was put to the task of creating six new species of life before her Amethyst form would change to Jade. Jade; Everyone should keep their distance from Annaise when shes on this stage of her life. It doesn't matter if you are a family, friend, or a stranger to her, Annaise would not hesitate to shred anyone who approaches her on a molecular level. Amber; During this form, Annaise would be watching the universe from an unknown distance. Watching every species closely and once they've not obtain the Mantel of Life, she would obliterate them off the face of the universe. All that would be left is their shrines, temples, weapons, ECT. Each form gives off a powerful energy that would implode within her, and forced out from her body. Causing a natural disaster, mild weather, or an earth shaking quake.
The Creator (played by TheCreator7) Topic Starter

Elena Kusari/LauraCullen and Anniase Goddess of Creations , what are you applying for? Please use the following form:
Name:
Age: (Students- 15-19; Adults- 24 -35 and add which position that you want)
Personality: May be revealed in IC if you want to
Reason why you want to leave Earth:
Background:
Preferred Academy (Traditional Magic or Draconic Magic):
Your room number ( first come serve) :
Magic that you are born with ( Talent) in the order of strength:
1) The strongest
2) ….
3) ;;;
4) Weakest

1) Air -- You can manipulate air, creating gusts of winds to blow away enemies, or keep yourself alive in worse areas by drawing in clean air to yourself. If used hard enough can wear down even the mightiest of stone.
2) Fire -- You can manipulate fire, adding heat and light to what you do, you both weaken shadows, and melt ice, as well as burn other organisms. However, a strong wind, or ample water or earth can snuff you out.
3) Water -- You can manipulate water, moistening things, doesn't sound like much, but drowning is an unpleasant way to die. You can also wear away at earth, and kill fires. Earth can mix with water to make mud and thusly kills the flow of water.
4) Earth -- You can manipulate the very earth around you, building the best shelters, fortifications, and the most resistant of any materials. But even a simple wind can erode you, or a strong one. And a mighty rush of water can knock you down.

Oh lord that is a lot. Well I don't have an age, and I rarely use magic. I am the goddess of creations, that means I create planets and an ecosystem through molecular mutation.
Anniase Goddess of Creations wrote:
Oh lord that is a lot. Well I don't have an age, and I rarely use magic. I am the goddess of creations, that means I create planets and an ecosystem through molecular mutation.
You cant role-play as that in this group this group has set levels of power you pick a element and that's that then decide if you wish to be a teacher or not, Id consider taking part but I have no other char than mechanius and he would be impossible to use here.

Well this is the only character that can actually fit on this. And I don't think Elena's character can fit as well.

What about making a new character?

Its going to take a while for me to create a new character. Sorry.

That's no problem actually. I'll start on Friday evening or Saturday sometime.

I'll see what I can do for creating a new character.

Great! Just a simple character who can grow up at the Academy.
Cainabyss wrote:
Anniase Goddess of Creations wrote:
You cant role-play as that in this group this group has set levels of power you pick a element and that's that then decide if you wish to be a teacher or not, Id consider taking part but I have no other char than mechanius and he would be impossible to use here.

thats deads issue I cant really nerf her for this aswell as shes a teacher so she is giving lessons, implying she knows her trade n what she deals with

Dead Master, Human name Yomi Takanashi,

she is very old but her human form is that of a 16-18 yrd (upped her age)

she specializes in darker magics, Necromancy, multiple forms of manipulation, wind, telekinesis, most is in her bio, golemancy, homuculi, are also listed

background wont change really

I have started the IC! It is located at: http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=13239

Please post so that I can get a final tally of who will be in the RP!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Caldwell's Academy of Magical Talents & Draconic..

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus