Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Yea... Hi?

Um... This is kind of awkward for me... I'm new here and don't know how to even get around-- But then again, I don't even remember how I found this site, because I'm forgetful at times, all I know is I searched up a certain thing on Google, and found this. Yea I might be new but that doesn't mean I'm not able to be better at RP. (Because let's face it, everything is hard at first) Hope you guys out there can read this, and maybe be able to read my spelling on other Forum Posts I make.
Hello there (again), Tyler! Welcome to the site!

Are you finding your way around the place alright? Are there any questions we can answer for you? Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself and your rp style, too! We'd love to get to know a bit more about you!

And don't worry-- your spelling and grammar are certainly legible! *thumbs up*
Tyler1227 Topic Starter

Yup, Found out how to browse characters, Get to faster Forum topics and other stuff like that.
well i found this place by searching Castles XD dont know how but im glad i found this place
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying it here :) We're a super friendly community so I'm sure you'll find some RP friends in no time! :D
Tyler1227 Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying it here :) We're a super friendly community so I'm sure you'll find some RP friends in no time! :D

I hope so, too XD Thanks
Welcome! If you're still learning your way around, the Help documentation is an excellent resource (even for some folks who know their way around already!).
Tyler1227 Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Welcome! If you're still learning your way around, the Help documentation is an excellent resource (even for some folks who know their way around already!).

Okay, thanks for the advice!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Yea... Hi?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus