Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone!

My name is Nekohime! It's a pleasure to meet everyone that comes here. ThoughI'm extremely new and terrified to join any roleplays, I hope you'll all be kind to me and send me messages.^-^
Welcome! No need to be afraid, everyone is super friendly here. :)

If you're feeling lost, the Help documentation is pretty useful. And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. ^_^
Nekohime Topic Starter

Alright! Thanks for being extremely nice. Though one question would be that when you first enter a roleplay, would you just respond with the reply, or...... something else more complicated....like posting a new topic?
Most folks start by posting something in Looking For RP (or the Find RP tool) to gather interest and discuss how things might happen. If you want to join an existing RP, some are open to anyone, if it isn't marked as open, you should PM the original poster first to ask if you can join. You can also just PM someone directly if you think a character or player is cool. :)

RPs will typically happen in a single thread/topic, though there are occasional exceptions. You shouldn't need to worry about posting a new topic to join an existing RP though.
Welcome to RPR! :) Everyone is really friendly here so don't be shy about jumping right in! I'm sure you'll have lots of new RP friends in no time ^_^
Nekohime Topic Starter

You think so? Thanks, both of you ^-^ it's not exactly easy just jumping right in. Though I'm already in two so I'm positive that I'll be in more. Thanks for your help in motivating me
Kim Site Admin

Two RPs already! Way to go! :D
Nekohime Topic Starter

Two isn't exactly something to praise, but thank you XD
Kim Site Admin

It is! Some people are so shy they never make it to one. :)
Aaaaaand she's already made a group of really cool friends ;D
Nekohime Topic Starter

Hmm.... I guess 2 isn't horrible then.... and yes, you guys are my "homies" XD
Nekohime wrote:
Two isn't exactly something to praise, but thank you XD

Totally is ur doing super great in 'Repeated Resurrected' :P
Nekohime Topic Starter

I'm not doing super great, I'm not doing horrible... but not super great xp but thanks XD
She is Ma Homies xD
Nekohime Topic Starter

XD yeah, homie
She's my daughter with Girjus :P lol
Nekohime Topic Starter

XD girjus is my mom? XD

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus