Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Ahoy!

Good day everyone! I just joined this site a few days ago, and got my first character profile up. I've been RPing for about 4, maybe 5 years, but it's been with the same person. He and I have 8, maybe 9, different stories going on, but a few of those were put on hiatus. He's been RPing much longer than I have, and with countless other people, so I've decided to try and broaden my horizons some, see what I can learn. A few years ago, I briefly played on Furcadia, but that's been my only other RP experience.
I'm very excited to be here, and to be able to interact with some new people. I still consider myself very inexperienced, so please bear with me.
Thanks!
<3
";
Darth_Angelus Moderator

A pirate!

It doesn't matter what your level of experience is, all are welcome here :)

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!
Furcadia, yay! <3

It's great to have you! :D You just come off as a really interesting RPer who could have some cool characters. So welcome to RPR! :) I hope you like it here!
Yuka

Welcome to RPR (:
That's funny, I've been RPing with the same person for four or five years too!
Wait a minute... It was you!
Hi wife! Love you!
Seabreeze (played by The_Ross)

A fellow sailor! Welcome, aboard!
Welcome! I'm pretty new here myself, but I've been rping for quite awhile on various other sites. Hope you have fun! :)
CaptainCassie Topic Starter

*waves* Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. Again, I'm super excited to be here!
Minerva

Hey! I don't play on Furc anymore, but I'd be more than happy to play with you around here. Velcome.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Ahoy!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus