Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » H-Hello...

That-One-Hetalian

Hi I am new here.....but I have been roleplaying for about four years, so I am far from new with that.

My characters unlike most characters possibly on here are not magical or mutant or so on. Mine are all humanized countries (although some might have magic). They are more with the war-like roleplays, not much with highschool,and if desired yaoi.

I am easy going with any kind of roleplay and have a way of fitting in even if my characters are not related to it at all.

I hope to be able to roleplay on here with some people and hope that I can make some people's days.
Welcome! Not sure I've come across any Hetalia RPs or characters, but that certainly doesn't mean you can't get it going. :) That show seems to have enough fans that there's bound to be a few here. ^^

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. And don't worry, everyone's pretty friendly here. :)
Sanne Moderator

Hi there, and welcome to the site! Nova's right, you're bound to find someone sharing your interests. If not, many of us are excited to try new things anyway. ;)

Where did you roleplay before? Do you para-RP or one liners? Do you like playing in groups or 1x1?
That-One-Hetalian Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hi there, and welcome to the site! Nova's right, you're bound to find someone sharing your interests. If not, many of us are excited to try new things anyway. ;)

Where did you roleplay before? Do you para-RP or one liners? Do you like playing in groups or 1x1?

I roleplayed with Facebook ^^'''

I do not mind, I am ok with either but I like lit (para-RP) more than one liners because it has more detail and more excitement to it. I do not mind. More people more fun, but then we all need that one 'rp partner'.
That-One-Hetalian Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Welcome! Not sure I've come across any Hetalia RPs or characters, but that certainly doesn't mean you can't get it going. :) That show seems to have enough fans that there's bound to be a few here. ^^

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. And don't worry, everyone's pretty friendly here. :)

Ok! I will!

Yeah, the fandom WAS pretty big... it is fading away slowly because of Homestuck, Creepypasta, and a little bit of Attack on Titans. But, surely there are some people. And if not I am able to blend easily ^^
Welcome to RPR! :) I enjoyed Hetalia too, but it's not one of the fandoms I've roleplayed in before. Seems like there are all kinds of fandoms here so I'm sure you'll find something you like in no time. We're a super friendly community so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask :D
MozillaFirefoxPony12

Hi..I'm also new here!

By the way,I am Mozilla! I am a advanced RPer and a expericed RPer,so if you feel free to RP,say hello!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site!

All these anime(?) names are making me feel old. >.> ;)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » H-Hello...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus