Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey there

So yeah, Hi!

I'm new here, just discovered this place. Currently, most of my RP time is spent on Next Generation Roleplay, a Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multiplayer RP community. That said, I'd like to branch back out a little more with RP communities, so I posted one of my characters here in the hopes that we could have more cross-traffic between this place and NGRP, as well as in the hopes that there just might be some cool people here to RP with period.

Any questions, comments, whatever, feel free.
Kim Site Admin

Hey Manuel! You wouldn't happen to know GaussHog, would you?
Manuel Topic Starter

Hi :D

He introduced me to this site, but no, I don't even think we've RPed together on NGRP.

I realize that featuring a modern-type character may not be that enticing for people here to RP with, so I'll see if I can dredge up one of my older fantasy characters, or think up a new one.
Kim Site Admin

There are definitely some modern types around here, but for whatever reason they don't seem to be as involved with the community as the fantasy types. At least, I don't see as many of them on the forums.
Kim wrote:
There are definitely some modern types around here, but for whatever reason they don't seem to be as involved with the community as the fantasy types. At least, I don't see as many of them on the forums.

That's probably because Furcadia, which is obviously the main RP format here, isn't quite as inviting for human and modern characters. Which is too bad, really. I know it's Furcadia, but there should be both. I guess everyone's just waiting for that 32 bit update? You used to be able to find anything in Furc.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey there

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus