Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Taderron a medieval Village RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Many years ago the village of Taderron was a small, yet slightly prosperous village. It traded primarily in lumber and wool, it was a part of a kingdom and doing well. That all changed many years ago when the kingdom went to war, and drafted the capable men into the army. None returned, and the village began to shrink. The kingdom lost the war, and kingdom was no more. IT was not invaded nor conquered, but it was allowed to return to a lawless place. Each city, town and village was left to bring its own justice, and fend for itself. Taderron had no warriors, and became a danger, so even more villagers left over the years. Soon only the elderly were left. They would fend for themselves, except for the odd stranger that would pass through, weather it was a sailor who missed his ship, a wanderer or a poor being that fell through one of the Shift Spots that randomly appeared with in the woods.

Now rumors have spread out, sailors speak of something odd in the woods near the village. Travels tell tails of a wood that seemed to stare at them, of an uneasiness that doesn't seem to fade even in the brightest of days. They talk about how when they are alone, that they can hear faint voices speak to them, or at least they think that, it is of course better then the alternative of thinking they are mad. Some darkness now looms in the forests around the small village, an adventure that calls to those with brave hearts, a village that offers a fresh start, a new home. Taderron calls to those who need a home, a place to work, a place to defend, a place to save, a place to make a life. Taderron calls to you!

http://www.rprepository.com/g/Taderron

We are based in Furcadia, and have a dream set up in the Imaginarium
Quick question, will this be RP'd on RPR or in Furcadia? cause I don't have Furcadia :p
AncientSeed Topic Starter

Probably just on furcadia, I don't know if there is a good way to do both.
then I'm gonna pass up sorry ^^ Furcadia just never really looked interesting enough for me personally (I'm gonna get flamed for this) so good luck! :D
Kyeerstin

How is this going?

It's going slow I guess, I am not sure how to respond to that question.
Jacquelyn (played anonymously)

Opening it up to RPR as well might be a way to make the dynamic a little faster. While it would mean juggling two separate communities in a way, it shouldn't be too difficult to say that what happened in one happened in the other when it comes to say, major plot events and the like.

Jacquelyn wrote:
Opening it up to RPR as well might be a way to make the dynamic a little faster. While it would mean juggling two separate communities in a way, it shouldn't be too difficult to say that what happened in one happened in the other when it comes to say, major plot events and the like.

I was thinking about that, but it being a small community, and not all its members are on rpr. IT would have to be two separate continuities because otherwise there would be no interaction between some members.
Jacquelyn (played anonymously)

AncientSeed wrote:
Jacquelyn wrote:

I was thinking about that, but it being a small community, and not all its members are on rpr. IT would have to be two separate continuities because otherwise there would be no interaction between some members.

Ah, that makes sense. RPR is essentially more or less commonplace where I tend to RP most on Furcadia, so I'm used to people using it xD

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Taderron a medieval Village RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus