Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Want some funny rps? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Alrighty! I was thinking about how it would be funny for a character that would easily get on Jean's, Mai's, or Kuro's nerves because they tend to overact to certain things.

Kuro- She has a fiery temper that is too easy to get lit but how mad can you get her? There is a point where she will lose it and will change forms and attack you.

Mai- She is more likely to end up punching you in the face once you start acting stupid around her. Being a mechanic, she has a lot of tools to throw at you as well.

Jean- She tends to keep a calm exterior though after enough of provoking, she will lose her temper and snap at you, but be careful, this girl usually hates everyone so she will attack you with her sword given the chance.
Mai sounds like someone I could get a character sorted for. I sort of have a mechanic/engineer already, though they're much more suited to a sci-fi setting, whether that be a space station or a star-sailing frigate.

If Mai is able to be used in a sci-fi setting I would be able to use the character I had in mind. Though I can make relevant edits if you preferred a different setting.

If you had any questions I'll be more than happy to answer them in a PM.
Rowan Titan (played anonymously)

Kuro or Mai seem like people Rowan would have fun with. If Rowan finds out about Kuro's beast form, they'd have so much fun pushing her till she transforms, just to see it.
Merrin (played anonymously)

...>:D

Hallo, I've just noticed this and boy, Lanthe. He's this ...shapeshifter who's less of a Deadpan Snarker and more of an Uncontrollably Sneering Snarker.

I'm fine with any of your three characters, but a roleplay with Jean could prove an interesting situation, as they both have otherwordly natures. (Also, if Lanthe found out about her ...heritage, he'd go full-on Deadpan at her. And yeah, that would probably be the (or one of the) moment (s) where she'd attack him with her sword XD)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Want some funny rps? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus