Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Equestrian Damnation (1x1)

Vadraaghain (played by GrandFinale) Topic Starter

He had found his targets. He increased the strength of the field to further compel them, and modified it to only effect the Mane Six(and Spike, if he's with them). It easily encompassed all of Ponyville.

((Short post is short.))

((Well yeah, Spike is with them. I read way too fast. there.))

((And I made multiple grammatical errors in my last OOC post, too! Isn't life just awesome like that?

>.>))

((Now watch the 'ting' be something insignificant. XDDDDD))

((*thing))

((Well, I did anyways. Besides, only the Elements will be able to make it here(ignores SPIIIIIIIIIIIIKE), because Alpha will be pulling a Zeromus during the battle's first phase.))

Zuriel (played by GrandFinale) Topic Starter

((EDIT: Nvm, gonna put him in anyways. But he'll be hindered.))

((Alright, in case you're kinda seeing this move here as a bit unfair, I said earlier that I'd be pulling an FFIV for this battle, which means you're likely gonna witness some deaths here. But should all go well, anypony who has fallen in battle will be brought back for the final leg of it. But just in case you're still not sure, I'll include a dice roll with this post. Should it come up anything above a five, a hit is likely, likelihood further increasing the higher it goes. But if you are willing to agree to my terms, ignore the dice roll altogether and just let it all happen.))

rolled 1d10 and got 4

((Reading where that post last was, you'll see I chose Abort. Gonna do something different.))

...that damned spell. Alphanus knew well that even he would have a hard time of it now that this card had been put into play. But he knew another thing; this was a very high-level spell. He's very rarely seen it used by mortals (more often than not the higher divines will make use of it), and knows it devours magical energy at an incredible rate, but anyone could deduce that from the visible strain placed on Twilight Sparkle. It would only be a matter of time before the unicorn gave out under the immense pressure. Alphanus would need only to keep plugging away at them, keep pressure on the heroes to prevent them from trying anything that may risk lowering the barrier. He shot forth towards the group with equal to that of the blow he intended to kill Rainbow Dash with earlier, and kept hitting at the barrier with his giant sword, causing intense spark showers to erupt from wherever the blade hit. This would likely have the added benefit of making Twilight have to work harder to keep it up - damaging the barrier in any way would make her need to expend more power to keep it up, he concluded.

((Alphanus Battle Phase 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gteothrioE [0:00 to 0:57 during his transformation to his true size, 0:58 to the end for the actual battle theme]))

((Also, may I mention that until Zuriel breaks free and the Elements themselves are finally used, Alphanus cannot be defeated.))

((Bumpity BUMP, for bump's sake.))

((I was just putting this out there for when he gets some more time on here, maybe he'll have enough time to make a post or two. At that, this thing was getting close to the bottom of the first page, and I was afraid he'd miss it.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Equestrian Damnation (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus