Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking Roleplays (original and cannon) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm seeking a few, have some ideas.
Not really looking for young characters. 18+ is preferred for minimum character age.
EDIT: note my characters ages can change roleplay to roleplay. Just ask.
EDIT2: Ones in tiny font I don't want to do RIGHT NOW... but might later.

Villain x Hero Dark Romance
(REALLY want to do)

My character would be the hero.
Yours would be a villain, and they would clash in battle,
before the villain becomes obsessed with the hero, wanting them for their own.
Will the hero be able to turn the villain to the light?
Or be consumed by the darkness?

BoyxGirl (I'd play the girl)
Or BoyxBoy

Cannon-based Digimon Roleplays
Season one, two, or three.
I can play almost anyone.
Would love to play Kari if someone will play Davis for me.
Or Ken if someone will play Davis in some Yaoi.
Mimi in season one...
Rika or Jeri in season three.

Something with Lyn
Would prefer a male.
Something with my character Lyn.
Maybe a kidnapping for money? Dunno.
If not in the Zelda universe she can be considered a rare species.

Fan/Idol
Would be with Nova Silvers.
Your character would be a fan/someone who works with Nova like a manager or something/ect,
and would be in love with the singer.
If it is a fan, they win an afternoon with her, and can't stop thinking about her after
and try everything to get to see her again.
If a manager, it could be casual, secret flowers and the such.
But will you catch the heart of the laid-back singer?

Master/Slave Roleplay
Something with romance, drama, maybe some violence.
Either straight or yaoi is preferred. (nothing against girlxgirl, just not in the mood to roleplay it at the moment).
Perhaps with Number 64 for Yaoi (likely be a stubborn submissive), or Lyn for straight?

Scientist/Experiment
With Project Ruin or EVE, you would play the scientist or creator of one of them.
Or perhaps someone told to study them upon capture, ect.
Would like romance, action, drama...
With project Ruin your character would likely end up on the run with her.

Trap roleplay
Would be yaoi or male/male, with Metal Tonic.
Your character would fall in love with a girl who works at a maid restaurant,
small and cute, who is actually Tonic cross-dressing for his part-time job.
Even when dressed normally, your character believes Tonic is just a tomboy sort of girl,
even though Tonic argues otherwise.
Shenanigans ensue.

Just up for drama, romance... maybe some comedy.
I may ask for your skype if you have one, so if I get busy you can contact me so you know I didn't disappear.

I don't write books for replies. I prefer a couple paragraphs, maybe more if needed so things move forward at a good pace.
Amirrora Topic Starter

Oh, also up to other Cannon-based roleplays if I know them possibly.
Greetings :3 I have this lovely guy if you'd like to try a Yaoi themed? Though I have no idea what you mean by "Number 24"? XD

Dameon is quite a cocky bastard, but when it comes to demanding males his whole personality can quickly change into a more submissive Incubus. However when it comes to encountering a submissive himself he tends to become a tad bossy. <3
Amirrora Topic Starter

Dameon Vyel wrote:
Greetings :3 I have this lovely guy if you'd like to try a Yaoi themed? Though I have no idea what you mean by "Number 24"? XD

Dameon is quite a cocky bastard, but when it comes to demanding males his whole personality can quickly change into a more submissive Incubus. However when it comes to encountering a submissive himself he tends to become a tad bossy. <3

Seems interesting! And Number 64 is one of my characters you can see listed on my profile.
He's a bit of both being more submissive in the bedroom, but a bit of a pain.
Romantically he might act first. Depends.
here is a link to his profile
Amirrora wrote:
Dameon Vyel wrote:

Seems interesting! And Number 64 is one of my characters you can see listed on my profile.
He's a bit of both being more submissive in the bedroom, but a bit of a pain.
Romantically he might act first. Depends.
here is a link to his profile

Ahhh I see now my bad should of looked at your profile first..>.>.. XD

He's quite a cutie ^_^ I'm super interested in RPing with him. I am perfectly fine with M x S however are there any more details you are wanting to go over?
Amirrora Topic Starter

Dameon Vyel wrote:

He's quite a cutie ^_^ I'm super interested in RPing with him. I am perfectly fine with M x S however are there any more details you are wanting to go over?

It's okay! Ha ha.

And thank you! And hmm... don't think so.
Cept maybe setting.
I usually have 64 in a semi-modern at least as his collar/chain he wears is a tracking device as well.
Otherwise anything else is fine with me
Amirrora wrote:
Dameon Vyel wrote:

It's okay! Ha ha.

And thank you! And hmm... don't think so.
Cept maybe setting.
I usually have 64 in a semi-modern at least as his collar/chain he wears is a tracking device as well.
Otherwise anything else is fine with me

Perhaps modern like a city? Dameon is normally set around that sort of place if that's okay with you. :3
If there's no further questions and whatnot would you like to do the starter?
Amirrora Topic Starter

Dameon Vyel wrote:

Perhaps modern like a city? Dameon is normally set around that sort of place if that's okay with you. :3

That's entirely fine.
Oh, and I don't mind being doing a starter.

Final question though, would Dameon be the Master?
(don't worry though if he is, 64 isn't the "oh woe is me" kinda slave.
He'll make things hell and fun. Try to get the Master to give up or get scared of him.)
Cause those are always more fun to me than playing someone entirely submissive in these types of roleplays.

(EDIT: I see you're looking for free art of Dameon? I might be able to do a colored bust of him if you like?)
Nothing too fancy though. Ha ha
Amirrora wrote:
Dameon Vyel wrote:

That's entirely fine.
Oh, and I don't mind being doing a starter.

Final question though, would Dameon be the Master?
(don't worry though if he is, 64 isn't the "oh woe is me" kinda slave.
He'll make things hell and fun. Try to get the Master to give up or get scared of him.)
Cause those are always more fun to me than playing someone entirely submissive in these types of roleplays.

(EDIT: I see you're looking for free art of Dameon? I might be able to do a colored bust of him if you like?)
Nothing too fancy though. Ha ha

I'd be glad to try out the Master role :3. Things may get quite interesting seeing they both can be stubborn.
Ah that would be amazingly nice of you <3 ^_^
Amirrora Topic Starter

Dameon Vyel wrote:

I'd be glad to try out the Master role :3. Things may get quite interesting seeing they both can be stubborn.

Okie I'll send a starter.

And sure, do you have a main reference to go from? Or a preferred one?
Amirrora wrote:
Dameon Vyel wrote:

Okie I'll send a starter.

And sure, do you have a main reference to go from? Or a preferred one?

Mkay ^_^

The first picture you see on his profile of him is the most on point, but feel free to go by any (they are on 2nd page as for refs they are on the 3rd) :3
Amirrora Topic Starter

Dameon Vyel wrote:

Mkay ^_^

The first picture you see on his profile of him is the most on point, but feel free to go by any (they are on 2nd page as for refs they are on the 3rd) :3

Okay, final question, does he have pointed ears? Some refs do and some don't?
o.o Since it's just a bust I want to be accurate. ha ha.
Amirrora wrote:
Dameon Vyel wrote:

Mkay ^_^

Yeah he does, though only slightly pointed like in the photo I have as his profile picture. ^_^
Amirrora Topic Starter

Dameon Vyel wrote:
Amirrora wrote:
Dameon Vyel wrote:

Mkay ^_^

Yeah he does, though only slightly pointed like in the photo I have as his profile picture. ^_^

Okie dokie, I'll get to it later. :)
I like the trap idea but it says Tonic is 13? That's a bit young if you ask me especially for a yaoi.
Amirrora Topic Starter

tri-sarah-tops wrote:
I like the trap idea but it says Tonic is 13? That's a bit young if you ask me especially for a yaoi.

Depending on the roleplay I can change his age.
Usually that's the age I use for non-romantic roleplays so it's the 'default' I guess.
I change a lot of my characters ages according to the roleplays they are in.
He'd likely be 16-18 in a romance-based roleplay.

I still need to update that on on my characters beside their ages to put a note about the fact they change from rp to rp.
I'm still updating a few profiles.
Amirrora wrote:
tri-sarah-tops wrote:

Usually that's the age I use for non-romantic roleplays so it's the 'default' I guess.

I still need to update that on on my characters beside their ages to put a note about the fact they change from rp to rp.

Oohhh I see well I'm interested in the rp with him. The trap rp. You can have a look at my characters but I only have two males both of which go both ways.
Amirrora Topic Starter

tri-sarah-tops wrote:
Amirrora wrote:
tri-sarah-tops wrote:

Oohhh I see well I'm interested in the rp with him. The trap rp. You can have a look at my characters but I only have two males both of which go both ways.

Both of them are great characters. with Alastair it might be funny as he is confused why he's attracted to a 'girl', where with Noah it might just catch him off guard and such. ha ha
both of them look fun though.

Which do you prefer?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking Roleplays (original and cannon) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus