Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Incubus {Seeking Mature Yaoi} (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Greetings I have been away from RPR for the most part, but am hopefully active enough to do a few RPs with this guy. I do note I may be somewhat slow replying due to real life stresses so please keep this in mind.

Seeking:
Dominant Males Only~ (Vampire or Werewolf would be interesting)
Unique Plots

Genres:
I am quite open on this so even if I don't have it listed feel free to ask.
Yaoi
Romance (Mature/Adult)
NSFW
Slave x Master
Modern Theme (Probably a City)
Plot Twists
Drama
Bar/Club Settings
One Night Stands
Maybe Long Term Relationship
Some Fetishes/Kinks (Discuss through PM)

Won't Do:

Heterosexual Romance of any kind (Sorry ladies he just isn't into that body structure XD )

Rules:
1. I post at least one to multiple paragraphs per post so please do the same.
2. Put your own ideas as well into the RP. I hate having to lead RPs they end up dying fast.
3. I will have days where I won't reply for 1-3 days due to real life so please don't bug me to reply.
4. I am quite picky on whom I RP with so if I don't pick you don't take it personal...

If you wish to RP please have a good amount of info on your character's profile as I do tend to read profiles. :3 If you are interested please post or PM me your ideas as well of what genres you would love to do and perhaps we can work something out. <3

Also note I only RP through PMs.
Dameon Vyel (played by ForsakenAngel) Topic Starter

----Seeking-<3

hiding
lol! Nope! I'm here! So uhhh............yeup

~~~~~~~~~~Seeking
robinbatmanlover

I know this is going to sound really stupid question but I haven't done much with this site so um how do you pm? I really want to try to do an rp with you. Sorry for the stupid question btw.

robinbatmanlover wrote:
I know this is going to sound really stupid question but I haven't done much with this site so um how do you pm? I really want to try to do an rp with you. Sorry for the stupid question btw.

PM or Personal Message in other words :3, You can go to my profile and under my profile pic you show see "Send Message" and after that it should be self explanatory. ^_^
Sanne Moderator

robinbatmanlover wrote:

PM = private message. :) You can click on someone's name and it will take you to their or their character's profile.

On a character's profile, look at the very top of the page and click on "Send Message". On a user's profile, look at the link beneath their icon saying "Send Message". From there on you can PM each other!
robinbatmanlover

Thank you so much!:)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Incubus {Seeking Mature Yaoi} (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus