Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Er, hello! I haven't really roleplayed a whole bunch apart from cute, shippy oneshots over on msparp, so this is pretty new for me and I'm sorry if I'm not so great at this. I'm also not entirely sure where to start, so if anyone has any tips that would be great!
Welcome!

The Getting Started Guide is a great resource, as is the rest of the Help documentation. If you're not sure about anything, you can also just ask. ^^
SeraphicStar

Welcome! I'm sure you'll fit in wonderfully - most people around here will be more than happy to help you with anything you need!

What's msparp, by the way?
Sanne Moderator

Hello, welcome! I saw your joined one of my groups already. Looking forward to play with you!
SeraphicStar wrote:
What's msparp, by the way?

Google told me it's this site: http://unsupported.msparp.com/

Looks like another RPing platform. :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! Loving the username. :)

I'm sure we could provide tons of tips, but is there an area that you're more shaky on than others? Sounds like you've already managed to join a group and make some friends, which tells me you're not as unsavvy as you think! :D
Welcome to RPR! What a cute icon you have :) As you can see we're all super friendly here so I'm sure you'll have loads of fun RPs in no time!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus