Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hullo

Had this profile for about a month, and just got around to polishing up profiles (sort of, they still need lots of work). As I'm doing that, I figured I'd introduce myself too.

So, hullo, all. I actually wandered here looking for a site that's not ERP focused, as most all the ones that I find that also have an active and varied user base seem to be. And just from nosing about this past month or so, I'm quite won over.
Yuka

m1blue wrote:
Had this profile for about a month, and just got around to polishing up profiles (sort of, they still need lots of work). As I'm doing that, I figured I'd introduce myself too.

So, hullo, all. I actually wandered here looking for a site that's not ERP focused, as most all the ones that I find that also have an active and varied user base seem to be. And just from nosing about this past month or so, I'm quite won over.

ERP?
Welcome to RPR :3
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Welcome! It's always good to see people introduce themselves after using the site for awhile. Glad to hear you enjoy using RPR! :)
Minerva

This place is amazing, man. And every time you think you've found everything there is to find, and used everything there is to use, you either find out you were wrong or they add something new. Welcome!
Welcome! I'm pretty new here myself, but this is an awesome website! :D
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Minerva, I know exactly what you mean. I've been active here for nearly a year and still keep finding new things :)
m1blue Topic Starter

disducibus: ERP = Erotic Role Play.

And to everyone, thanks!

I really started visiting about when the redesign went live, and though I've yet to start making a nuisance of myself in the groups and forums and the likes, it's awesome to see all the work that's going into developing the site along with perusing the characters, boards, and groups.
Minerva

Feel free to browse mine, dude.

And no joke, Angelus. If this site worked better on my phone I would never leave. I kinda wish there was like a "mobile reply" feature. I can view threads fine, I can log in fine, it's a matter of typing on this place. My phone makes me scroll through like six screens of links, then I type and 75% of the time it just makes my box vanish when I scroll down to click send. If there was just a basic screen with sign in/confirmed to be signed in, character dropdown, type box and post reply to not eat up my memory, I'd be RPing more than anything. I swear. o_o

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hullo

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus