Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Just... me

I'm... an interesting boy if you get to know me... I enjoy making friends but if you want to be my friend I hope you can treat me right and respect me the same way I'll respect you.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site, Casca! How did you find us? What are you hoping to find here? What's your favorite type of RP? :D
Welcome Casca! I second Kim's questions! Inquiring minds want to know :D
welcome to the site :3
Casca Topic Starter

Thanks everyone for greeting me to this nice place, im hoping to find and make a lot of friends and I like almost all types of rp, my name is Casca and its a pleasure to meet you all =^u^=
Kim Site Admin

Almost all? That means there are some you don't like! What should we avoid with you? :)
Casca Topic Starter

Mostly the gore rp type, if it's weak, I can take it but if it turns out to get stronger at each reply, I might get a bit sick. I don't really like fighting rp as well because if a character has a lot of speed it is able to avoid a lot of attacks and people start yelling it's Godmooding
Welcome. :) I don't think you'll have any trouble getting respect here, the community is pretty awesome.

If you and I ever play together, it might be good to remind me not to go beyond very light gore; some of my characters occasionally get into some nasty situations and I sometimes get a little carried way with the details (but I'm not really a gore-oriented person, I'm all about character development). And with combat, I do lean toward quick and nimble characters, but I do my best to keep it believable (and am willing to use dice).
Casca Topic Starter

Use the dice? I saw the dice option but I didnt understand what it is for, could you explain please?
Kim Site Admin

If you're not sure what dice are for, you might find this article super useful: Using Dice to Enhance RP

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Just... me

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus