Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Oh look. It's a wild Corpsies!

So I've been RPing off and on for years, but this is my first time for awhile. I'm a little rusty, so I apologize now. I really have no clue what else to say except I'm happy I found this site. :) Hoping to meet new people and have awesome RPs!
SeraphicStar

Hey there! Welcome to the site. Any questions you might have, that's what we're here for :D
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! :D We're glad you found us too.

What sort of RP used to be your favorite? Do you suspect your interests have changed in the interim, or that you might want to try something new? Or are you looking to leap back in to the same type of scenes as before? :)
Corpsies Topic Starter

I was really into horror or romance, both are still favorites of mine. Ha. Also, thank you! :) It feels nice to be able to have another outlet.
Welcome!

Horror and romance, that's an interesting pair. I can't help wondering how they might be merged now...

And no worries, a number of us came in rusty, myself included. We also have a lot of folks entirely new to RP. :)
Kim Site Admin

Yes! I am certain you will find your place in no time. :)
I have the wild Corpsie seen appear in TGT *prods with a rusty spoon then runs quickly* you'll never catch me cause im the gingerbreadman <3
Corpsies Topic Starter

Haha, TGT is the only place I remember from when I used to play. So I go there a loooooot. BUT I'VE SEEN YOU TOO! *chases after uselessly. stops for a smoke. gives up completely.*
Welcome to RPR! :) Everyone here is super friendly so don't worry about being rusty. I'm sure you'll have lots of awesome RPs going in no time <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Oh look. It's a wild Corpsies!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus